PDA

View Full Version : Ninjamorph app on Gingerbread. 588

JNEHAMA
04-15-2011, 01:30 PM
I cannot get ninjamorph to work on the new GB leak. I get can not remount as rw and app will not work. I tried remounting sd card through clockwork. No good. Anythoughts? Has anyone used it successfully.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

dwgreenstreet
04-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Go to manage apps and force close it. Then try. That's the only way I can get it to work.

JNEHAMA
04-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Go to manage apps and force close it. Then try. That's the only way I can get it to work.

Thanks. It worked in a way. When I went in FC was not an option. So I uninstalled /reinstalled. This time told me not enough room on my sd card. I went back to management and this time I fc'd successfully and I can get in. Thanks.

C Dippa
04-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks. It worked in a way. When I went in FC was not an option. So I uninstalled /reinstalled. This time told me not enough room on my sd card. I went back to management and this time I fc'd successfully and I can get in. Thanks.

I've noticed that bug on ninjamorph in GB as well. It says "not enough room" at startup even though there is plenty of room on the sd. I just back out out of the app, open it up again, and its fixed.

I've also noticed that Ninjamorph can act a little funny at times on GB, so its definitely a good move to make a backup before modding, or if you want to save what you've already done.

Sent from my X to the interwebz

dwgreenstreet
04-15-2011, 03:40 PM
I never get the not enough room error. Its always the unable the remount error. Maybe one out of 20 times I start it it works.

2dulu2u
04-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Same here--I actually have had to uninstall then re-install Ninjamorph Pro 4 or 5 times over the past day or so...finally got it to work, though.

Droid Diggler
04-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Mine says not enough memory if usb debugging is not checked. That's probably not you guy's problem but I thought I'd throw that in their.

JNEHAMA
04-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Mine says not enough memory if usb debugging is not checked. That's probably not you guy's problem but I thought I'd throw that in their.

Mine does both the r/w and not enough room. I can usually get it to work if I reinstall, force close or some combination. Since there's no good alternative program we have to deal with it.

dwgreenstreet
04-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Yep. Maybe there will be a fix pretty soon. Seems things have been changed around so I probably won't get to carried away with self mods until Fab releases the new Apex. Love his roms, but i wish he didn't like green so much. :wink: