PDA

View Full Version : Ll gingeraid

rlabrunda1
04-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Anyone running this rom having trouble with there calendar? I can't save or create new appointments

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

mikep0303
04-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Ya I guess thats a known bug, and Drews lookin into it. Had something else weird happen tho. I wiped data and everything in clockwork installed and was having reboot problems so I went into stock recovery to wipe again just to make sure, but when I did this the boot animation changed from the first animation where its a spinning coin to a shining android icon... lol I have no idea why it would do that.

Update: WTF now there is blur back on my x... lol what is going on

TideFan22
04-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Yeah when I wiped after install the green android coin thing went away also

Rammer Jammer

mikep0303
04-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Did you get blur launcher and all the widgets back too? I just dont understand where its coming from if it was removed in the first place.

Update: BlurHome.apk and other blur apks are included in the rom just not run so somehow I was causing them to run during the set up process

epsilonbass
04-19-2011, 10:11 AM
The 4.2 was released this morning that is supposed to fix the whole calendar adding events thing.

Just to ask, I'm downloading 4.2 now. It's saying it needs a fresh install of gb .588, I flashed it new yesterday restored my apps, and .bak'ed some bulk. Can I just un-bak the files and wipe data and cache then install 4.2? Or if I can skip that and just flash over all that let me know.