PDA

View Full Version : My numbers arent doing well...

KevTN
04-06-2011, 08:30 AM
I am gb rooted and I deoxed...my quadrant scores are in the high 15 low 1600'S I know the numbers are an absolute reflection but..i am liking gb and will pop my sbf cherry whem the ota comes out but it is fun getting to know this system.

Sny suggestions on maybe picking up some speed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

hotelmrrsn
04-06-2011, 08:43 AM
What overclock tool are you using? Her is how I have mine set up, and routinely get 1700's on 2.2

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

macpro88
04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Quadrant is NOT an absolute representation if that is what you meant to say. Does the phone feel laggy? If it does, do a factory reset, it the phone feels snappy, smooth, quick, don't worry about it...

Try doing this, go into manage app, and under running apps/services, kill as many services as you can except key system services, kill apps, widgets, etc... then run quadrant again, higher score?

lynneddington
04-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Quadrant is NOT an absolute representation if that is what you meant to say. Does the phone feel laggy? If it does, do a factory reset, it the phone feels snappy, smooth, quick, don't worry about it...

Try doing this, go into manage app, and under running apps/services, kill as many services as you can except key system services, kill apps, widgets, etc... then run quadrant again, higher score?

+1. I only use quad to compare my phone when I try new roms and such.

turdbogls
04-06-2011, 09:52 AM
dont take quadrant seriously. i am getting just about the same with GB and Froyo. however GB looks and FEELS much faster than froyo ever did.
i am getting the same numbers as you are.

i just ran mine on rooted GB, 1.25ghz and i got 1971 which is about 200 higher than i usually get at the same speed....thus showing how inaccurate these things are.

I would say, as long as the phone feels fast and doesn't lag, i wouldn't worry about benchmark scores

tgyberg
04-06-2011, 10:31 AM
How about the FPS benchmark apps like Neocore? Those should be pretty accurate no?

Backnblack
04-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Quadrant scores are like Ricer math........

macpro88
04-06-2011, 10:54 AM

Haha, so true.

No benchmarks are tried and true for mobile phones. Simple as that. If your phone isn't laggy, don't worry about it. Unless you plan on playing Crysis 2 on it...

noXcuse
04-06-2011, 11:20 AM
If you just wanna see a higher number, get a cache cleaner off the market. Run it, then benchmark again. It'll go up about 300 points. Lol. I was curious how much cleaning cache would effect the score, so I ran a before and after benchmark. Got mid 1700's before and 2020's after cleaning.

Sent from Gingerbread

mandog202
04-06-2011, 06:23 PM

hahahahahahahahaha that made me LOL

Howard Stern math applies too , hoo hoo 9 million listeners, robin

KevTN
04-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Killed a bunch of bs same score...phone appears ok about.the same as when I had apex on it....

Thanks