PDA

View Full Version : Battery is doing something funky

goblueboy
04-03-2011, 10:10 PM
my battery is going by 20% increments... don't ask me how i did it but i sure am not happy

when my battery goes to switch from 100% to 90% it instead goes to 80%

anyone know something i can just put into ninjamorph to get it to run again?

dhankey12
04-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Dont know if you did any theming, but go into your ninjamorph and check the battery icons and see if they are showing the correct percent when it reaches the corresponding percent on using the phone

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

goblueboy
04-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Dont know if you did any theming, but go into your ninjamorph and check the battery icons and see if they are showing the correct percent when it reaches the corresponding percent on using the phone

yeah i literally copy and pasted the Juiced files from his Gingercomb SystemUI.apk

dhankey12
04-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Hmm, I flashed that whole theme on my phone, and didn't encounter any issues, could be something you did when copy and pasting them, not sure to be honest.

goblueboy
04-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Hmm, I flashed that whole theme on my phone, and didn't encounter any issues, could be something you did when copy and pasting them, not sure to be honest.

ill try switching out my xml for it, see if that does anything

dhankey12
04-04-2011, 02:26 PM
ill try switching out my xml for it, see if that does anything

Did that fix the issue?

goblueboy
04-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Did that fix the issue?

ran the battery down, it's still the same. i am temped to just save all my additions and flash juiced theme

kirbnite
04-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Switching out xml is not the whole answer, you would need the resources.arsc also. This will manipulate much of the color scheme to be the same as the theme you took it from.

kirbnite
04-04-2011, 08:09 PM
ran the battery down, it's still the same. i am temped to just save all my additions and flash juiced theme

If you post a link to your framework-res.apk and system/app/SystemUI.apk, I will help you. I will decompile and make sure it is edited correctly.

Framework controls what % to display. And both need to have battery icons themed.

goblueboy
04-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/7AM5EXKYWU)

thanks for help in advance

goblueboy
04-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Switching out xml is not the whole answer, you would need the resources.arsc also. This will manipulate much of the color scheme to be the same as the theme you took it from.

i didn't flash i a theme just took the battery icon and connection icon parts. everything else i manually put it either from old honeybread and i custom made the bee notification bar

goblueboy
04-07-2011, 08:07 AM
any luck?