PDA

View Full Version : iI NEED HELP IM STUCK IN BOOTLOODER AN RSD WONT FLASH

robertmays1979
04-03-2011, 11:51 AM
hey everyone i flash the rom to the phone i didnt like it. so i started to put my backup back on, an it got stuck im M logo wen u turn the phone on, so i pluged it up to the computur an it goes to bootlooder wright a way. i downloaded rsd.lite v4.8 an the sbf file for the droid x.i set rsd.lite to run as the administrator like the fourm sed. an try to flash it back. but wen i get the sbf file off c:drive an open it in rsd. it shows up on file name but not in the file properties. ...rsd shows my phone an everything but wen i start to flash it sed failed. PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS SOMEONE HELP ME ON WHAT IM DOING WRONG,,,,,,, an im running windows 7
t from my Xoom using Droid X Forums

1KDS
04-03-2011, 11:53 AM
try moving the sbf file to the rsd lite folder, /motorola/rsd lite/

deletion
04-03-2011, 12:34 PM
I'd recommend downloading rsd lite 7 for windows 7. There is a guide on here that is very well written that goes about how to successfully sbf on windows 7.

Here is the link. http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22394

SBF - Detailed Guide for Success - Windows 7

Go to that and follow every step! Good luck!

macpro88
04-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Are you selecting the actual SBF file that has the .sbf extension or are you selecting just the zipped version that has the extension .zip?

rondangeli
04-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Which rom did you flash? If you flashed deodexed gingy please read this post
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-development-hacking/22454-warning-read-before-flashing-gingerbread-leak-team-black-hat.html

deletion
04-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Are you selecting the actual SBF file that has the .sbf extension or are you selecting just the zipped version that has the extension .zip?

I wish he'd respond back to see if that fixed his problems. Your guide helped me sbf on windows 7. Did it a few times on vista and xp, but got to Windows 7 and couldn't to any avail until your guide came up. THanks man.

macpro88
04-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I wish he'd respond back to see if that fixed his problems. Your guide helped me sbf on windows 7. Did it a few times on vista and xp, but got to Windows 7 and couldn't to any avail until your guide came up. THanks man.

Hey no problem, glad I could help.

Sent from my DROIDX

robertmays1979
04-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Hey everyone thanks for everything sorry it took me so long to get back on. No I haven't got a chance to do any of that today. But I went to vzw store today an talk to the teck guy there an he did me a favorite. They have the RSD full version at the store an he fixed it for me. Its working grate (AGEN) lol............ he was telling me there is nowhere that he knows of to get the RSD full version. But next time ill try everything you all suggest today an if it wont work ill let you all know. An when THANK YOU ALL so much for the help. I am new to it all but with halls help ill b there with y'all one day. Thanks :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums