PDA

View Full Version : Changing the unlock bars in NinjaMorph

dhankey12
04-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Hey Everyone, i was just messing around with ninjamorph, tweeking some of the things to my liking, and i decided i was going to change the colors of the unlock bar and the volume slider to make them look like gingerbread cookies, so i extracted the images i wanted to edit onto my desktop, then edited them in GIMP, then when i went into ninjamorph and replced the icons with the ones i made, then unlock slider is their, but the volume slider is just gone, when i disable silent mode in the Setting-->Sound i can then see the speaker, but when i put it into silent mode, the one i edited, it just dissapears. Anyone know what im doing wrong here? I dont know why the unlock slider would work but not the sound slider.

kirbnite
04-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Depends, what exactly did you change? Were they ".png" or ".9.png"? If .9.pngs, then part of possible issue is the integrity of the .9 part. If not sure what I am refering to, learn them if your creating your own pngs.

You should also check /system/app/SystemUI.apk. That apk uses a lot of framework-res.apk's.

Many need to be replaced twice.

dhankey12
04-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Depends, what exactly did you change? Were they ".png" or ".9.png"? If .9.pngs, then part of possible issue is the integrity of the .9 part. If not sure what I am refering to, learn them if your creating your own pngs.

You should also check /system/app/SystemUI.apk. That apk uses a lot of framework-res.apk's.

Many need to be replaced twice.

Yes, they were .9's, and ill check their and see if I can replace them in both. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums