PDA

View Full Version : Different notification sounds?

dxnial1385
03-25-2011, 04:44 PM
I noticed a different set of notification sounds in settings when I was on rubix 2.0.1, but I switched to liberty last night and lost them. They were robot sounds, short sounds similar to default ones as well as bird sounds. An example I remember is 'altair'. I also believe there was a pegasus and other weird star names. Does anyone know what these are from or what set they are a part of? Greatly appreciate any help

maybish
03-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Really? I'm on rubix and didn't even notice! Haha!

*~~*Mays Droid X*~~*

droid.does
03-25-2011, 05:14 PM
I noticed those sounds when I downloaded a honeycomb theme from liberty. I think the themer said he put honeycomb tablet notification and ringtones into the theme. So I had them but didn't want to lose them. So I went into root explorer and pulled them out of the media folder. Saved them to my sd. Now I can rom them on any rom any theme!

maybish
03-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Good idea!

*~~*Mays Droid X*~~*

dxnial1385
03-26-2011, 01:31 AM
:tongue:well, droid.does, any chance of a zip or rar for us not-so-prepared types??? W00T! I thought it was pushed there by Verizon, but i have searched my TBs and nothing....much appreciated eitherways and I'll have to do that in the future!!! Great thinking and better doing!!

dxnial1385
03-26-2011, 01:32 AM
Really? I'm on rubix and didn't even notice! Haha!

*~~*Mays Droid X*~~*

I have too much time on my hands....only reason why *shrug*