Roooler
03-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Any Socom players by chance?

S4 Drops april 19th

im in the beta testing program and looks like the game is going to deliver

Sent from my RoOoLeRs X using Droid X Forum App

TideFan22
03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Good I'm waiting for it.. how do u get in that stuff?

Crystalized X

Roooler
03-23-2011, 11:50 PM
Good I'm waiting for it.. how do u get in that stuff?

Crystalized X
Number of ways.

1. be selected and damn lucky from a private draw
2. Follow @ZIPPER on twitter (they do random "retweet" this message for a chance to win a beta code")
3. SOCOM.com - Welcome (http://www.socom.com) in the Socom4 subforum they have give aways.
4. Be a Playstation Plus Paid Member and you can download the beta as of yesterday.

Contact me Via PM for a little more "Info" if you are into Socom.

Getsome122
03-24-2011, 04:03 AM
I need to activate my beta key and get in on the fun this weekend. I preordered over a month ago and am patiently waiting for it to get here.

been waiting forever for it to come out and hopefully my old clan and new good players will get together and kick some major arse when it comes out.

Magnus.war
04-06-2011, 11:37 AM
I will activate my beta key and probability is of this weekend when I will be enjoying...nice to see all of you here...:tongue:

Getsome122
04-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Played it a bit the last couple weekends. Already tired of those two maps lol.

But it looks like its going to be awesome once they fix a couple things. The mic is an issue.

Other than that the graphics are amazing. Its going to be a great game.

Sent from my Xoom using Droid X Forums

jloya
04-06-2011, 04:59 PM
i didnt realize socom 4 was going to be released so soon, i thought it would have been later in 2011....i cant wait this has easily been my favorite game since the begging of socom

im going to have to look into getting the beta

Roooler
04-06-2011, 05:01 PM
The beta is now available for Any and everyone to download Via the PSN Store.

Be sure to add me BLAKKoctober

Have my spot in line for the 18th at 11:59pm woo

jloya
04-06-2011, 07:23 PM
The beta is now available for Any and everyone to download Via the PSN Store.

Be sure to add me BLAKKoctober

Have my spot in line for the 18th at 11:59pm woo

I'm looking in the playstation store right now but can't find it?

Edit : found it nvm

I'm cali_greens
Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

verian_DC
04-06-2011, 07:44 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sNAP I've been waiting so long I forgot to keep up with the beta! I hope I can still get it. Friend me in the forum and then we can meet up on PSN! other wise the name is MRJOHNNYCASH just like that. I'm looking to group up and rule this game. I love socom so much its far better then all other shooters.

jloya
04-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Playing the demo now it rocks

Does anyone know if you can switch the camera shoulder view like the previous ones?

Roooler
04-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Me and my friends of i think about 6 or 7? already have our clan... Clan October (always been a inside joke thing) if anyone wants to join it let me know.. we are competitive and all over the age of 20 however we play to play and enjoy the game!

Roooler
04-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Playing the demo now it rocks

Does anyone know if you can switch the camera shoulder view like the previous ones?

No you cannot.

This is a known "Problem" Zipper has acknowledged that the camera simply Sucks. and they have already began working on a patch to fix multiple items that the beta testers have found weeks ago.. A patch will be dropping on Launch day (April 19tH) to address a lot of issues.

SOCOM.com - Welcome (http://www.socom.com) for more information

jloya
04-07-2011, 07:20 PM
No you cannot.

This is a known "Problem" Zipper has acknowledged that the camera simply Sucks. and they have already began working on a patch to fix multiple items that the beta testers have found weeks ago.. A patch will be dropping on Launch day (April 19tH) to address a lot of issues.

SOCOM.com - Welcome (http://www.socom.com) for more information

Awesome thanks for the response, I was playing all last night and that was one thing I was worried about

I'm sending you invite right now rooler

If anyone else is on i've been home sick for 3rd days, give me a hood and I scythe and that pretty much explains how I feel so ill be on

Under cali_greens

Roooler
04-19-2011, 02:42 AM

Getsome122
04-20-2011, 12:12 AM
You bought four copies? Lol.

I got it installed before work today and tried to get one game in before work and never got past the getting queued up for it. They still got alot to fix it seems.

No party system yet. No server list to gather your friends. Everyone has to hit join friend and hope for room I guess.

DX- rooted, overclocked, unthrottled, and running whatever ROM i felt like for today.
Twitter: Getsome_122

Roooler
04-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Yeah they dont have the party system going right now..

However i was watching Zippers Live Stream yesterday and they mentioned that a full fledged party system will be coming out shortly.

ToeJamm57
04-20-2011, 02:51 PM
I play Socom but on the PSP. I've had a clan for over 3 years - still have about 6-7 regulars who play once a week. If they're coming out with Socom 4 for the PS3 does anyone know if they plan a PSP version?

jloya
04-20-2011, 03:22 PM

so what do you think of it so far?

did they implement the camera update?

verian_DC
04-20-2011, 03:23 PM
So now that its out how is it? I've been playing the beta but don't feel the need to run out and get it right away due to the little problems. (camera view mostly) Did they patch it and fix that yet or can I wait a bit to pick it up. I'm a little strapped for cash right now but sooooo sick of playing Homefront.

Roooler
04-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Homefront = the Suxors

Would be a good game if the graphics weren't N64 Gen.

I honestly find Socom4 to be one of the best shooters i have ever played. (name a shooter i haven't i played i dare ya!!)

Problems:
- Little bit of Camera Collision
- Party System not implemented yet

Those are the only problems i personally find.

They did fix the Camera View slightly however it still needs to be brought back more.

the first 5-8 Games you are going to hate the game. Only because you dont know the Maps and it takes getting used to. I now have 11+ hours off gameplay 300+ Kills and are at a rank 10.. They made it difficult to rank up which is a good thing!

I doubt you will see "S4" on a PSP.

Zipper has said on their site. Expect a patch in the next week or so to implement the party system and camera.

jloya
04-20-2011, 05:29 PM
thanks for the update

ill definitely be picking this game up...now the question is do I go to class after work or go get S4 and enjoy this "holiday" :p

hmmmmm hmmm hmmmm

Roooler
04-20-2011, 06:11 PM
thanks for the update

ill definitely be picking this game up...now the question is do I go to class after work or go get S4 and enjoy this "holiday" :p

hmmmmm hmmm hmmmm

Hit me up if you want to join clan [OCT] Getsome is in it.. Just trying to create a good friendly team that is down for Clan Wars!

Getsome122
04-20-2011, 06:43 PM
They need to implement servers and rooms. Need to be able to choose 4v4 etc..... and only these four game.modes will get old.

And ranking up doesn't seem to do much for you as I have my guns I will always use and getting them modded is completely seperate from leveling.

And I intend to get quite a few hrs in starting tomorrow evening this weekend. Gotta learn these maps

DX- rooted, overclocked, unthrottled, and running whatever ROM i felt like for today.

jloya
04-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Hit me up if you want to join clan [OCT] Getsome is in it.. Just trying to create a good friendly team that is down for Clan Wars!

Of course..... i picked up the game yesterday but ended up going golfing.... should be on today if not def tomorrow ill shoot you a pm on psn

jloya
04-21-2011, 01:15 PM
They need to implement servers and rooms. Need to be able to choose 4v4 etc..... and only these four game.modes will get old.

And ranking up doesn't seem to do much for you as I have my guns I will always use and getting them modded is completely seperate from leveling.

And I intend to get quite a few hrs in starting tomorrow evening this weekend. Gotta learn these maps

They had 4v4 in 3 so I'm surprised its not in four.... and rooms like us west5 then you pick a room had always seperated SOCOM from the rest... to me this is one of the main attractions for online play

jloya
04-24-2011, 09:02 PM
PSN has been down long eenoughh