PDA

View Full Version : New blur download

jamescordrey
03-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Is there a place other than the TBH app to download this .sbf? I have no problem supporting app devs but at this time I am completely strapped for cash. Yes even 1.99...so was curious since this is a leak and all if it is available for download somewhere else? I searched the official Blur 3.4.2 thread to no avail....

Thanks

mikeinrichmond
03-21-2011, 07:07 PM
No, there is no other legal way to get it, you must buy the app...

WugFresh
03-21-2011, 07:09 PM
I wish it was cool.. then I could release a deodexed version with the modified build.prop and everything. Maybe I could submit it to TBH?

{{ WugFresh }}

jamescordrey
03-21-2011, 07:13 PM
No, there is no other legal way to get it, you must buy the app...
Im not trying to get the app for free...just the leaked .sbf Even though one organization leaked the file it seems like to me at least that its still an unauthorized piece of Motorola owned software being made available to the public. Except the guys at TBH are cashing in for leaking it. So for someone to say its not "legal" to release it aside from the app doesn't make sense...maybe Im just crazy

mikeinrichmond
03-21-2011, 07:14 PM
I wish it was cool.. then I could release a deodexed version with the modified build.prop and everything. Maybe I could submit it to TBH?

{{ WugFresh }}

Couldn't hurt to Tweet to p3 about it and see what he says.

mikeinrichmond
03-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Im not trying to get the app for free...just the leaked .sbf Even though one organization leaked the file it seems like to me at least that its still an unauthorized piece of Motorola owned software being made available to the public. Except the guys at TBH are cashing in for leaking it. So for someone to say its not "legal" to release it aside from the app doesn't make sense...maybe Im just crazy

If you just want the SBF, go here: All Droid X SBF Files (http://sites.google.com/site/1kdsdroidx/)

If you want it in the zipped and flashable form through clockwork, buy the app.

WugFresh
03-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Couldn't hurt to Tweet to p3 about it and see what he says.

I feel unworthy... like a pawn talking to a king..

{{ WugFresh }}

jamescordrey
03-21-2011, 07:23 PM
If you just want the SBF, go here: All Droid X SBF Files (http://sites.google.com/site/1kdsdroidx/)

If you want it in the zipped and flashable form through clockwork, buy the app.
Thank you but no thank you haha...Im so noob at this I admit it...but am not scared to get my hands dirty either! I didn't know that anything was done to the .sbf files to prepare them for clockwork mod flashing. My ASSumption was that I could flash the 3.4.2 zipped .sbf by following the instructions on the original thread...I was unaware there was such a thing as flashable form. Thanks for clearing that up.

mikeinrichmond
03-21-2011, 07:24 PM
I feel unworthy... like a pawn talking to a king..

{{ WugFresh }}

Nothing ventured, nothing gained... :)

jamescordrey
03-21-2011, 07:26 PM

{{ WugFresh }}
Talking all the fun out of it for the rest of us huh! :wink: In all seriousness though that would be amazing!

Brandon9559
03-21-2011, 07:27 PM
I know I'm way behind I haven't been on here in a while...so are u saying the new blur is in the team black hat app as a flashable zip? And will work with any rom?

jamescordrey
03-21-2011, 07:29 PM
I know I'm way behind I haven't been on here in a while...so are u saying the new blur is in the team black hat app as a flashable zip? And will work with any rom?
From what I've read no Roms are available for the 3.4.2 blur as of yet

jamescordrey
03-21-2011, 07:32 PM
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-roms/21613-q-roms-work-blur-3-4-2-leak.html Theres where I read it...

WugFresh
03-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Nothing ventured, nothing gained... :)

He's gonna be like.. who the hell is wug... are you even a dev? Lol.

{{ WugFresh }}

WugFresh
03-21-2011, 07:37 PM

Consider it a ROM itself.. a new stock ROM...

{{ WugFresh }}