PDA

View Full Version : The Bootloader is locked, and will probably remind locked

goblueboy
03-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Motorola bootloader still encrypted, developer comes clean | Android Central (http://www.androidcentral.com/motorola-bootloader-still-encrypted-developer-comes-clean#comment-121440)

just another act of trolling that generated enough hype from thousands of people.

i have never been so trolled in my life

edit: mod plz fix the thread name?

encephalon9986
03-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Well the droid X is still an amazing device. No one should be mad that they have the droid x. We still have developers making the phone we use everyday better and better. Since Motorola wants to keep their phones locked, that is fine. I will be switching to HTC in the future, but until then i will enjoy having my X.

goblueboy
03-21-2011, 05:16 PM
i cannot stress how much i want to switch to htc

encephalon9986
03-21-2011, 05:17 PM
i cannot stress how much i want to switch to htc

I wont be switching to the Thunderbolt. I am going to wait until there are devices with significant hardware performance increase.

GoBlue13
03-21-2011, 05:18 PM
What an A**hole!!

Swyped from my rooted X running Apex 1.4.1

goblueboy
03-21-2011, 05:19 PM
I wont be switching to the Thunderbolt. I am going to wait until there are devices with significant hardware performance increase.

obviously. can't wait for my upgrade to come

cleopete
03-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Well the droid X is still an amazing device. No one should be mad that they have the droid x. We still have developers making the phone we use everyday better and better. Since Motorola wants to keep their phones locked, that is fine. I will be switching to HTC in the future, but until then i will enjoy having my X.

I agree, much as I love my X, it will probably be my last Moto phone unless they pull their heads out of their nenolods. In fact they could probably use a good swift kick to the nenolod. Locking consumers out of their own phone is a good way to make their company fall flat on its nenolod. Guess it's back to work, I have to get this job done, this customer is SUCH a nenolod.

xrazedx
03-21-2011, 05:23 PM

You should wait for the targa as I am. If rumored specs are true, it will be my next device.

On the locked bootloader situation, Idk what to say.

Relentless

GoBlue13
03-21-2011, 05:24 PM

GoBlue13
03-21-2011, 05:25 PM
I agree, much as I love my X, it will probably be my last Moto phone unless they pull their heads out of their nenolods. In fact they could probably use a good swift kick to the nenolod. Locking consumers out of their own phone is a good way to make their company fall flat on its nenolod. Guess it's back to work, I have to get this job done, this customer is SUCH a nenolod.

Nice

goblueboy
03-21-2011, 05:27 PM

quote of the year

Garemlin
03-21-2011, 05:29 PM
This has already been covered in the other thread. No need to keep hyping it.

Closed