PDA

View Full Version : Need SBF

btucker2003
03-20-2011, 11:49 PM
I know there is a thread that has a link to the sbf files, but I was hoping someone who has used theirs with success can post a link to DL it.

Ive flashed the 2.3.340 sbf 3 times now and Im still in bootloop... Yes my bootloader 30.04.

Pretty please... I feel I may have a bad file. TIA

paman
03-20-2011, 11:54 PM
I have never had to sbf...my suggestion if no one answers you is to redownload the sbf file usually they will have some sort of code under or near the link that will match if the file if it was downloaded correctly.....also check file size before and after download

Androids never say die.....we are just like the goonies

Abe21599
03-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Check the rescue squad section for a sticky I have aabout bootlooping. It'll fix your problem.

Sent from my DROIDX

macpro88
03-21-2011, 12:32 AM
I know there is a thread that has a link to the sbf files, but I was hoping someone who has used theirs with success can post a link to DL it.

Ive flashed the 2.3.340 sbf 3 times now and Im still in bootloop... Yes my bootloader 30.04.

Pretty please... I feel I may have a bad file. TIA

I always get a boot loop when I sbf, take off USB cable, battery pull, boot into stock recovery, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache and reboot and you should be good to go. The easiest way to do this is just download Team Black Hat's app in the Market for 2$ and download their Monster2.3.340.update.zip, this works flawlessly every time you need to get back to stock, and even removes bootstrap.

Droid-Xer
03-21-2011, 01:32 AM
Yup thats what Abe's sticky is. You need to boot into stock recovery like macpro said.