PDA

View Full Version : Can't I get Bluetooth Stereo Headphones with everything I need?

Canexpat
03-20-2011, 04:26 PM
New to smartphones. I am a happy owner of a Droid X. So glad I found this website.

I want a wireless "over the ear" headset which will allow me to enjoy great sound streaming music, and take and make quality calls in my diesel pickup, which apparently provides a lot of background noise. Regularly I am stuck in a hotel room and the only way to relax is by stretching out on the bed listening to music, thusly I thought "over the ear" would be more comfortable.
Are "in the ear" phones really my only choice considering I want quality sound for those I call?
I am not particularly adept at "making" things work so I would prefer a product that works out of the box without connectivity or compliance issues with whatever apps I use.

There's gotta be something out there.

maybish
03-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Hello and welcome!

I myself just use in ear headphones and don't use blue tooth at all. But I'm sure there's someone that may have a suggestion.

~~**May's X**~~

Canexpat
03-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

gunner1982
03-20-2011, 05:45 PM
If I may make a suggestion I have the altec Lansing backbeat 903's and they work great for making and receiving phone calls and sound quality for music is really good but do not buy them from vzw or best buy or anything like that I got mine from buy.com for over 50% cheaper and I have not had any problems I love how smooth the transition is when im listening to music and have someone calling me the music pauses and I just press the left ear button and when im done the music resumes flawlessly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

gunner1982
03-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Oh and they are bluetooth so if u get one there are always friendly and knowledgeable folks here to help if you've never used one before

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Canexpat
03-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the response Gunner1982! I'll check them out.