PDA

View Full Version : Lockscreen editing

AirJordan
03-18-2011, 09:25 PM
I see a lot of unique looking lockscreens, but I have no idea how they are customized like they are. I know you are able to theme Widget Locker, but is there another way, such as editing the framework? Would it be easy to do?

MegaSlammo
03-18-2011, 09:42 PM
Can't honestly say it'd be easier than just using Widget Locker. I have my Widget Locker lockscreen somewhere on here...looks great.

"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid."

psychotic_penguin
03-18-2011, 09:47 PM
I personally use WidgetLocker now as well, so many theming options for it you can't go wrong

AirJordan
03-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Alright thanks guys. :) I think I'll look more into Widget Locker, it's been something I've been planning to get for a while now.

MegaSlammo
03-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Alright thanks guys. :) I think I'll look more into Widget Locker, it's been something I've been planning to get for a while now.

Also wanted to mention that every phone that I've had Widget Locker on has also been rooted...it's become a preference for me for it's ease of use and multitude of options.

"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid."

Dustin0308
03-19-2011, 12:16 AM
I don't currently use widget locker...just ninjamorphed the lockscreen png's out with the honeycomb theme..I like the glow..I was able to change the slider color background as well
http://184.72.239.143/mu/aefc5310-3c41-1648.jpg

I see a lot of unique looking lockscreens, but I have no idea how they are customized like they are. I know you are able to theme Widget Locker, but is there another way, such as editing the framework? Would it be easy to do?

LiBeRtY ONEPOINTFIVE

MEGA MAN
04-05-2011, 06:13 PM
I noticed when I opened up a zip of my theme - both types of lock sliders: the tab type that slide from left to right and the dial type that slides like Dunstin's above...is there a way I can change which slider type is displayed? I assume its a regular option somewhere on the phone since both of these images are included in a stock rom? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!