PDA

View Full Version : Titanium backup question

ras0787
03-18-2011, 02:13 PM
So i was reading through the forums here and i didnt see this question asked so i need some help lol. I just installed apex on my phone. All went successful! I did a titanium back up prior to doing this of course. I'm at the point of getting my apps back and the app list comes up with zero when i go to try to restore. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to pick somewhere to pull them from in titanium? Or did i screw something up and now am totally screwed with my apps?

Thanks!

bsbabcock
03-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Which option exactly are you using in Ti?
Go to backup/restore
Hard menu button, select Batch
From menu.. Where are we going from here?

BTW.. You're not totally screwed if you don't have a Ti backup that Ti can find. But I think if you did not want to go to market and re-download your apps, you'd probably need to flash back to your last bootstrap backup (which I suspect may be stock if this is your first rom flash), then redo a titanium backup (double check on how you're doing that), then go through the motions for flashing apex, then retry to restore apps in Ti.

ras0787
03-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Actually I got it now...for whatever reason the first time I loaded the app in apex it didnt pull the list of apps I backed up. After i restarted the app it generated the list. So all is good now. Thanks for the reply though.

bsbabcock
03-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Bada boom! Good to hear. glad it just needed a cattle-prod. :)