PDA

View Full Version : Minimalistic / Text Toggles

goldsmitht
03-17-2011, 09:20 AM
I've been going through all the posts on here and over at XDA, and can't find an answer.

Is there a set of Text / Minimalist Toggle switches? Can build one for Wifi or Airplane mode using desktop visualizer and a text font, however, can't find apk's or text toggles for any of the others.
i'm using wigitoid2, but can only build clear toggles with labels only, but can't figure out how to change the font. Plus they take a lot of space if i want to be able to actually see the labels.

if anyone knows where, or how to build them, would be greatly appreciated. :big smile:

smalltowngirl13
03-17-2011, 09:28 AM
There is an app in the market call Minimalistic Text Widget - download that. Long press on your home screen, widget, MTW, choose your size and create. Once you have it created, you can then tap to open it back to the edit area and scroll down to select an activity you want it to control / operate when you tap it again (once you save the activity)...to edit it then going forward, open your app drawer and find Minimalistic Text and open and you can edit all of your created widgets here.

Good luck!

goldsmitht
03-17-2011, 10:30 AM
SmallTownGirl! Thanks! I am downloading now, and will play with it later.

:big smile:

Garemlin
03-17-2011, 11:44 AM
For all of you minimalist needs check my thread out here.

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-themes/13164-minimalists-resource-thread.html