PDA

View Full Version : New Genuine Slim Extended Motorola Droid X Battery - 1880 mAh

spartacus_33
03-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Anyone purchase and try one of these out yet:

$29.95 Motorola Droid X Battery - Free Shipping (http://www.emtcompany.com/motorola-droid-x-battery-3-7v-1880-mah/bh6x.html?gclid=CLe464Dcz6cCFRpVgwodJ3NJDg)

Garemlin
03-15-2011, 05:28 AM
Far from new. The BH6X has been out for a while. Several threads in accessories about it.

monkespit
03-15-2011, 06:17 AM
I got mine in the mail today, did overnight charge while off and then wiped battery data, been at 100% for a good minute this morning. Will update after first full day.
I'm a pretty heavy user too, lots of data, web, apps.
That's cheaper than what I paid on Amazon, but mine also came with the new battery door which you do need.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

spartacus_33
03-15-2011, 02:50 PM
That's cheaper than what I paid on Amazon, but mine also came with the new battery door which you do need.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hummm... they claim, "Fits Original Backcover"

monkespit
03-16-2011, 06:25 AM
Hummm... they claim, "Fits Original Backcover"

Yes, I'm sure you can make it fit, but battery is thicker. I've heard that making it fit with original door causes screen issues along edges. My door is exactly the same just ever so slightly raised on bottom edge.

spodoc
03-16-2011, 07:04 AM
Far from new. The BH6X has been out for a while. Several threads in accessories about it.

Casually I will note that I have recently seem "same thickness" and "uses the same door"

Is moto making any such claims? If so maybe they have new bh6x that is thinner. I'm not sure where I read such things.

jgraham4598
03-16-2011, 09:41 PM
A friend of mine just bought the x. I told her to get the extended battery. She said that when she went to the store and put the extended battery in they just put the original door back on. I've been using the original door with mine since Christmas and haven't had any ill side effects with the screen yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

psychotic_penguin
03-16-2011, 09:46 PM
The most important accessory for your X in my opinion

spodoc
03-17-2011, 06:38 PM
A friend of mine just bought the x. I told her to get the extended battery. She said that when she went to the store and put the extended battery in they just put the original door back on. I've been using the original door with mine since Christmas and haven't had any ill side effects with the screen yet.

Is your extended battery thicker or the same size? Mine is just slightly thicker.

jgraham4598
03-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Mine is just slightly thicker. It came with the larger battery door. I used it once, but the sides of my seidio case wouldn't stay closed. I read about using the original but to be careful with the spot on the screen. I gave it a try and it worked. If I push hard on the battery cover I can see the spot on the screen.

spartacus_33
03-23-2011, 07:28 PM
Deleted