PDA

View Full Version : (Video Review) Otterbox Commuter

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-14-2011, 04:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscwV7EbWYM&feature=channel_video_title

Written Review Here:

I love this case. I would rate it 8/10... This case is from Otterbox and it offers amazing protection. It includes port covers to protect from lint/dust and also comes with a silicone and a hard shell. This case is around $40 and is recommended by me and many of my friends.

Pros: Heavy Duty, Port Covers, Lightweight

Cons: Slightly Bulky, Expensive,Slippery

P.S. Sorry for the shortness of the video... I have shaky hands at the moment (dont know why) and didn't want you guys to have to sit through a video of me shaking the camera. Also I love subscriptions so if you would like to please subscribe!

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-15-2011, 03:32 PM
I also like comments :D

silver04v
03-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Yep, I have this case. I have no complaints. Slides in and out of pockets easy, not to much bulk added. Offers good protection. My fiance has one on her x and she dropped hers with no damage done thanks to the case.
It is a little slick, but you get used to it. Doesn't seem to affect the touch screen for typing or anything. A little tough to move apps from home screens to a different screen but you just have to slide your finger into the silicone and it goes.
Id say your spot on with 8/10

kmudd3
03-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Don't forget...this case works with the extended battery from Verizon. Very cool.

TheJustPull
03-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Think it'd work with the 2600 seido extended?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback I hope you enjoyed both reviews message me for more or just sub to my channel

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Acording to kmud it does

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-15-2011, 08:03 PM
did u enjoy the video review

JeepDroid
03-15-2011, 09:45 PM
I've been rocking the commuter case since they came out and I must say that its held up to my abuse. The case is very slippery but offers good fall protection. I dropped my phone out of my friends Jeep right onto asphalt and it was all good. The case adds character to the phone. I wanna try the kraken case but the otterbox wont die.

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-16-2011, 06:27 AM
Yah I know what u mean it won't die