PDA

View Full Version : DX notification led change color?

wolf556839
03-14-2011, 10:44 AM
I just rooted and installed my first rom yesterday liberty 1.5 and was wanting some customization tips and would like to change my led notification in the top left of my phone. I am wanting to change the color and maybe even change the color for like emails so i know what it is before i even open my phone.

Thanks!

smalltowngirl13
03-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Hello and welcome!!

Congrats on the X, root, ROM ;)...

There is an app in the market that allows you to customize your LED notifications - it is Light Flow - LED Control...it is pretty cool and should work for what ya want!

t.crawford714
03-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Here is a write up I did on Blink.

I did not make or have any association with this app. It is strictly information that I have gathered through a test I have done. MAY CONTAIN BIASED MATERIAL

The Android app “Blink” works for Droid X (at least my Motorola Droid X)
It is an app that changes the color of your notification LED and can be customized to emails, SMS, missed calls, etc.

Colors that work: RED GREEN CYAN BLUE PURPLE

Colors that don’t work: ORANGE, YELLOW (These colors worked, but they are the same color and neither of them are true orange or yellow) The following didn’t even light up—White, Pink, Light Blue, Light Green, and Light Red.

smalltowngirl13
03-14-2011, 11:24 AM
TC - have you tried Light Flow - LED Control? It is awesome and covers alot of apps!!

VivaLaPrimo
03-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Hey, the application "Blink" in the Android Market also lets you customize the LED. It also has support for custom colors, notifications, system notifications, and app notifications.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

AirJordan
03-14-2011, 05:15 PM
+1 for Light Flow. It seems to work a lot better and is much more customizable than Blink.

t.crawford714
03-14-2011, 11:23 PM
I'll have to check it out and review it.