PDA

View Full Version : Quickclock issue?

bill12690
03-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Im on rubix focused, 2.0.1 and have been using quickclock advanced for my overclock settings, maxed at 1.2ghz. Anyway, I have it to set on boot, but I keep noticing either through restarting the phone or who knows what it goes back to the stock settings and I have to overclock it again, any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

TheFandroid
03-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Im on rubix focused, 2.0.1 and have been using quickclock advanced for my overclock settings, maxed at 1.2ghz. Anyway, I have it to set on boot, but I keep noticing either through restarting the phone or who knows what it goes back to the stock settings and I have to overclock it again, any ideas?

Download Set CPU and when it is installed check the box that says "detect automatically". Then set that as a widget and it will show your current cpu speed as well as keep it at that level. I had the same problem with quickclock, so I switched to Droid Overclock, but that will work.

bill12690
03-15-2011, 05:30 PM
I've had a similar issue with droid overclock, butnit was staying stuck on my screen off profile, and that was even on stock rom