PDA

View Full Version : (Review) High Gloss Silicone Protective Cover

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
I just bought the High Gloss Silicone Protective Cover. So far I like it a lot. It adds no bulk to the sleek Droid x. I have recently tested it, it can withstand a drop from your pocket easily. It has a nice look and I think is a great case. I also have the Leather Kickstand case, The otterbox commuter, A random case with a skull on it, and another verizon snap on case. I like this one the best only because the commuter seems to be bulky and does not have much grip. This case gets a 7 out of 10

Pro: Sleek, Durable, Cheap

Cons: Loose Side flaps, open bottom portion of keys

So tell me guys what is your favorite case and why?

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/r2ue00.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/2gvuefs.jpg

jmartinez748
03-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Nice review.i got the same case its pretty decent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks im new to this forum, I was used to using some other droid forum but since I have the X i want to see all conversations about the X and the X only. I love this case... I have like 5 cases right now.

skennelly
03-13-2011, 12:30 PM
I also have the same case and think it is okay. My only complaint is that I think it doesn't allow the phone to "breathe". I think it causes my phone to get hotter than what most people experience with their x.

Sent from my DROIDX in Western Illinois

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Mhmm. Well my phone doesnt really over heat. Then again every phone is somehow different

Shiyan
03-15-2011, 10:36 AM
I have noticed it get warmer during heavy use as well using this case but not to the point that I feel it is hurting the phone. So far though, I like the cover and the increase in size makes it fit perfectly in my car mount that I had for my iPod.

AndroidGuyIsMe
03-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback I hate went good forums go dead

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App