PDA

View Full Version : You want boot logo replacers? go here.

Getsome122
03-07-2011, 12:53 AM
ok I have downloaded almost all of these myself and was going to go thru the pain of doing an entire thread here but I know it took hrs to do so I am just providing the link cause I am feeling lazy today. May do a follow up thread to keep the traffic here but this is simple enough I think.

Most of the boot logos were done by chkm8 on droidforums and some by midgetgrimm

they put much time into them and I know many people with an X stick to this forum but you would be missing out on some sweet boot logos if you didnt go there and check them out...

Custom Bootlogo's for DX/D2 [Finished] - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-hacks/130507-custom-bootlogos-dx-d2-finished.html)

Gorgarath
03-09-2011, 02:20 PM
I'll add them to the sticky later. I've been slacking and have barely included any other boot animations or logos besides the ones I've made. Thanks for posting these. :)

TideFan22
03-10-2011, 02:06 AM
Kewl thanks. Dang not one Alabama one ohh well

My X has been orangesliced!!

Getsome122
03-10-2011, 03:57 AM
I am going to finish downloading all of them and will probly have time to get em on my rapidshare and repost here over the weekend if you don't get it

DX- rooted, deodexed, strapped, OC'd, and themed how I like it.

xrazedx
03-10-2011, 04:20 AM
That ctrl alt del one is funny.

Relentless