PDA

View Full Version : rooting

umeshlella
03-05-2011, 08:49 PM
if we root our droid x, is it the same like iphone.....like i heard in iphone when we jail break we get the apps and games for free.....is it the same with droid as well......

akoe101
03-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Like with an iphone, you CAN get things free BUT you shouldnt. You should definetly pay for everything. And there isnt an app like installous for android. And the sites that host cracked apps are the ones who's apps have trojans and send data of your phone to who ever created the trojan. I understand wanting to try an app before buying it but thats why theyre are trial versions, etc.

Dustin0308
03-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Short answer no...you can download free apps without root..but you risk malware and problems if you're not careful...rooting gives you superuser or administrator rights on your phone so you can customize it.

if we root our droid x, is it the same like iphone.....like i heard in iphone when we jail break we get the apps and games for free.....is it the same with droid as well......

LiBeRtY ONEPOINTFIVE

1KDS
03-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Discussing pirated apps isn't allowed on this forum.

We don't root our phones to steal apps, we do it for total control and the ability to load custom ROMs and themes.

lynneddington
03-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Exactly

Dustin0308
03-05-2011, 10:07 PM
+ 1

Discussing pirated apps isn't allowed on this forum.

We don't root our phones to steal apps, we do it for total control and the ability to load custom ROMs and themes.

LiBeRtY ONEPOINTFIVE