PDA

View Full Version : Best bluetooth?

jbutler026
03-05-2011, 11:51 AM
What is the best bluetooth to use with my droid x? Im sick of geting cheap ones that are all static and sound like crap . Thanx for any help

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

rdtournay
03-05-2011, 01:39 PM
I have the jawbone. Il Ike it. Clear and background noise can't be heard no matter how loud

Apex 1.41
OrangeX
Just how I like it... today.

Wassup8687
03-05-2011, 02:19 PM
My Plantronics works very well. Before this one I had a motorola and that was also very good.

paboater76
03-05-2011, 02:23 PM
The Plantronics Voyager PRO has my vote. Love this headset and I have several to say the least. Good luck choosing :)

pharmnatr
03-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Jawbone Icon is the best I've used. It doesn't have the longest battery life (4 hrs talk time) but its small and light. Jawbones newer model is 2grams heavier and a little longer in length. Sound quality great.

gunner1982
03-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Planatronics backbeat 903 excellent call quality as well as great mp3 controls

sent from my Liberated,OC'D, and never lookin back DX

gunner1982
03-05-2011, 03:09 PM
As for the voyager pro+ I returned that not even 24 hrs after getting it ..call quality sucked sounded like someone was talking through a tin can

jgraham4598
03-06-2011, 04:21 PM
For my headset I have only had a Motorola H700. It has done a pretty good job. People on the other end have said that it sometimes sounds like i am in a can. Other times work great. They are a few years old though. For headphones I use the Motorokr S-9hd. I love these. I run four days a week and have yet to have a problem with them in five months.

bulldog485
03-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Jawbone Icon. Really like the size, comfort and sound quality. The physical on/off switch is a must for me as I turn it off when I put it in my pocket. It is loud enough for me to use in my diesel truck while driving. I own almost every bluetooth out there and this is my favorite one.

psychotic_penguin
03-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I have the Moto H17txt and have no complints

Money Mike
03-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Do any of these have skip functions? I'm looking for a headset wired or bluetooth that has play/pause and skip buttons on it. I'm tired of hitting the button on my headset twice to skip songs when most of the time it just pauses rather than skip the track...

ScooterCat
03-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Motorokr S305. Has Power, volume up/down, skip fwd/back, play/pause and phone buttons.
MOTOROKR S305 Wireless Stereo Headphones - Overview - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA (http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile+Phone+Accessories/Headsets/Bluetooth-Stereo-Music-Headphones/MOTOROKR-S305-Wireless-Stereo-Headphones-US-EN)

jgraham4598
03-09-2011, 09:04 PM
The motorokr S9-hd has all the controls plus you can send and receive phone calls from them.

iresq
03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Another vote for icon. Had to get separate ear piece for proper fit. Good sound quality. Light. A2dp compliant with download. I also like the physical on/off switch.

Sent from my Droid X

SVDroidDude
03-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Motorola Endeavor HX1 (with jawbone technology). Battery life is excellent and call clarity is very good. The noise cancelling works great too. BUT, the jawbone ear piece goes way deep in the ear and can give slight discomfort at times. The idea behind jawbone tech is that it picks up your voice through your jawbone, effectively eliminating ALL background noise. Problem is, the sound quality with the feature on is horrible at best, so I never use it. I don't find myself talking on my phone in hurricanes often so I'm ok without it.

jumphour
03-12-2011, 04:57 PM
As for the voyager pro+ I returned that not even 24 hrs after getting it ..call quality sucked sounded like someone was talking through a tin can

For me, Voyager Pro+ is the best non-stereo bluetooth headset I've ever used. Everyone says I sound great, even in the car, and I can hear them in the car too. I had the regular Pro before that, loved it. The new one has A2DP so I can listen to music and movies, and a cool voice that tells me how many hours of battery are left on it.

pizza_pablo
04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
This is my current quest, as well.
I have a few bluetooth headsets, that I have used with previous phones, with good results.
However, these (Motorola H350 and 2 different H500) provide low call volume, even with the call volume set to max. It is difficult to hear the other person, while driving at freeway speeds. This is my main beef, with the DX. The handset call volume is not much better.
These ear buds do not protrude into the ear. The speaker sets on the outer ear, with a soft rubber boot around the speaker.

Does the Plantronics Voyager PRO provide a loud call volume level?