PDA

View Full Version : The Seidio Innocase Surface - Comments?

spartacus_33
03-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Now that this case has been out for awhile... can anyone who has one please give me some feedback on how you like it.

I'm looking for the least bulky and least sticky case. This one sounds perfect:
seidioonline.com (http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2mtdx-bk.htm)

Thanks,
spartacus_33

B360155
03-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Now that this case has been out for awhile... can anyone who has one please give me some feedback on how you like it.

I'm looking for the least bulky and least sticky case. This one sounds perfect:
seidioonline.com (http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2mtdx-bk.htm)

Thanks,
spartacus_33

Best Buy sells the same case under their Platinum brand (made for them by Seidio) including a holster for around the same price. You can also find the Platinum cases on eBay for around $10. It was one of my past cases, but my preferred case currently is the Incipio Silicrylic. The Platinum (Seido) is OK, but it's just a thin 2-piece snap on case and after awhile, if you remove the case a lot, the posts start wearing out and the case doesn't stay together as well as when new. The Incipio is very sleek, but is a 2-piece case with a silicone part that covers the phone, combined with a acrylic shell that fits over the silicone to give it a nice soft touch feel without the silicone tackiness.

ToeJamm57
03-02-2011, 01:17 PM
I use the silicone case sold by VZW. It is sleek and does not stick to my pocket. Also, when I want to wear a best case - I can leave it on and slip it into my belt holster.

dirtyfingers
03-02-2011, 02:03 PM
I have used this case for several months bit when I got my extended battery it was not a good fit so now I go naked! The platinum case at best buy is very similar bit more expensive, your best bet would be to purchase it online

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

spartacus_33
03-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Best Buy sells the same case under their Platinum brand (made for them by Seidio) including a holster for around the same price. You can also find the Platinum cases on eBay for around $10. It was one of my past cases, but my preferred case currently is the Incipio Silicrylic. The Platinum (Seido) is OK, but it's just a thin 2-piece snap on case and after awhile, if you remove the case a lot, the posts start wearing out and the case doesn't stay together as well as when new. The Incipio is very sleek, but is a 2-piece case with a silicone part that covers the phone, combined with a acrylic shell that fits over the silicone to give it a nice soft touch feel without the silicone tackiness.

Thanks! I checked out the Incipio Silicrylic and ordered it today from Amazon.

jgraham4598
03-02-2011, 07:27 PM
I have had the Seidio for two months now and it is a great case. I have the car mount and media dock so I take it out of the case at least two to three times per day. I haven't had a problem with the posts yet. I also have the oem extended battery that I use with the standard battery door (no pressure problems). The one thing I like about the surface case is I can buy the rugged addon from seidio which works for the surface.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App