PDA

View Full Version : new and serching

meanbee
02-23-2011, 08:37 PM
since root and liberty i have been serching out best apps to have for my "beast x" over clock, wifi, dx forums app is there any other hacks or apps i should look at. thanks in advance

1KDS
02-23-2011, 08:39 PM
adfree, root explorer, titanium backup, 3G hotspot hack, Fission ROM manager, TBH. A few of my fave root apps

molesta
02-24-2011, 12:25 AM
An add blocker is already built into liberty so is an add on for the 3g hotspot hack (both located in the liberty toolbox). If you use more than 5gb of data a month you could always do the data throttle hack. But root explorer and Droid overclock by jrummy are definitely a good place to start. If you have a PC I would recommend checking out wugfresh's theme porter. With this you can choose any theme for any rom and use it on liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

smalltowngirl13
02-24-2011, 05:30 AM
If you want to change up fonts, boot logos & animations...Absolute Systems & Boot Logo Changer are nice - they provide more choices than what is offered in the Liberty Toolbox. Drocap2 is also nice for screenshots.

goblueboy
02-24-2011, 08:36 AM
if you wanted to know where fission rom manager is its here (http://www.teamdefuse.com/roms/rom-manager/)

i looked in the market looking for it and couldn't find it.