PDA

View Full Version : ROM Manager trouble/Liberty

tgyberg
02-23-2011, 02:48 PM
I posted this over in Mod help and I'm not sure if that was the right place so I'll put it here as well. Strange problem here. I just dont see how some of my old settings stay with a full factory/cache wipe..

So I grabbed the Fission ROM manager to try and get the blur gallery for Liberty. I ended up with the 3d gallery and the blur (super buggie) and no camera! So I flashed back to my Liberty back up and all seemed well. I then tried to install the Gingerbread Red theme from the Liberty toolbox (and did a cache wipe). I now have the red notification bar icons, some red/some yellow icons in the drawer. I have the stock Liberty yellow dock icons. I have reset/wiped and restored twice and still have this crazy mix. What would be best to do from here? Thanks for any help!

TheFandroid
02-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Honestly I would remove all .zip roms/extensions to roms from your SD. Flash back to your Nandroid backup (stock), and start over.

maybish
02-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Yeah....the best way to get rid of lingering themes is to flash a clean backup or reflash liberty and start fresh!

sent from Mays Rockin X!!!

USMC_jd
02-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Do anybody know good ideas about professionally satisfying my manager ?

What is the skills I must show in order to have a good performance review

What?

tgyberg
02-24-2011, 06:45 PM
New Liberty install, I'm on it! Question about the blur gallery. Can I just delete the 3D gallery .apk in the Liberty zip file and replace it with with the blur gallery .apk? If so, can someone post the blur gallery .apk?! Thanks again!! PS, I cant get the blur gallery to work any other way.

dirtyfingers
02-24-2011, 07:40 PM
The blur gallery is in the liberty toolbox. You need to make sure you have the latest version (1.1.2) if you don't then go download it from the market and it will update

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tgyberg
02-24-2011, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=dirtyfingers;219517]The blur gallery is in the liberty toolbox. You need to make sure you have the latest version (1.1.2) if you don't then go download it from the market and it will update

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I tried that with my old install and it wouldnt work. I'll try it again! If it's still a no go, would just swapping the .apk's work?

tgyberg
02-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Ok, I just did the complete fresh Liberty install after flashing back to stock/rooted. Liberty boots up with my old wallpaper for starters didnt to that the first time). Now I just tried to change over to the Gingerbread red theme and I'm still getting the red notification bar with the yellow dock. How can this be?! Also, the Google search widget that comes up is black. All of this crap started happening after trying that Fission rom manager and I'm obviously not out of the woods yet. What can I do now? Am I looking at the SBF deal? Frustrated! Thanks

goldsmitht
05-04-2011, 12:11 PM
not sure if this will help, but maybe have remnants of fission rom manager hiding in memory somewhere? I have found all kinds of "junk" hiding in memory when go searching through files while phone is hooked up to computer, things i have deleted ages ago