PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Roadracing: 2011 Season just about to get underway, your picks ?

cynkrzy
02-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Starting at home:
AMA Superbike:
Think Hayes and the Yamaha are gonna be tough, but look out for Tommy Hayden on the Gixxer, started to go real well at the end of last year. And you can never count BBOZ out.

AMA Sportbike:
Herrin: He was sooo close, and of course there is a cast of characters out there that will make this class entertaining again!

WSBK:
This is a tough one, Biaggi ? Crutchlow ? Haslam ? Rea ? really I have no idea. Just expect more great racing, this is probably the best series of all

MotoGP:
Fraid it's not gonna be Rossi's year. But that said I WOULD NOT BET AGAINST him!
Stoner on the Honda could be real tough. Can Lorenzo back up his title ? I think Elbowz gets his first win and a bunch of podiums.

mikeinrichmond
02-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Thanks for posting this up..Hadn't had a chance to look at the schedule yet..

cynkrzy
02-14-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks for posting this up..Hadn't had a chance to look at the schedule yet..

Feb 26/27 world superbike season opener, phillip island.

Liberated(v1.5) from the "X"

cynkrzy
03-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Just in case anyone besides ME is interested, Daytona is underway. Josh Hayes has qualified P1 for this afternoon's first AMA superbike race of the season, and the Hayden Brothers are 2nd and 3rd on the grid.

rudyy
03-16-2011, 10:36 PM
hey, what ever happened to king kenny roberts and fast freddy spencer? last time I looked they were hashing it out at daytona. sigh. I know; I'm out of it, and have been for years. though I never raced, I have owned seven motorcycles.
shall we start a thread listing the bikes we've owned?

rooted, on liberty 1.5

Kahuna900
03-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Team Repsol all the way baby!!!!

Josh Herrin is my favorite AMA rider.

cynkrzy
03-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Honda is strong, but lorenzo likes this track....and never, ever rule out the "Dr."

I heard Kenny was working on his golf game, and Freddie is trying to outrun his creditors :)

cynkrzy
03-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Have you seen the times from FP1. Stoner is .5 clear of everyone and the next 6 or 7 are within hundredths of each other. If Stoner doesn't just leave them at the start this good be a great race, but if he gets clear and doesn't fall, it's gonna be Sionara!