PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth head set

dropd1us
02-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Just picked up a plantronics vocalyst voyager pro+. This thing is nice. I had a jawbone, but didn't care for it.have tried a couple motorola top of lines, but I think this is the one for me. Any thoughts on what you all like? What is in your ear???

swyped from droid x

psychotic_penguin
02-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Motorola H17txt, I've also had 2 Jawbones which I didn't care for.

kcap122
02-14-2011, 12:57 AM
I picked up the Motorola S305 for $35 on amazon, and it's really really good. I like the ability to listen to music in both ears, and also use it as a bluetooth headset for calls.

It's really nice, battery life is like 8 hours listening to music, phone calls, or whatever. The signal is still strong when I leave my phone in my bedroom and go 2 rooms away.

JDW
02-14-2011, 02:12 PM
I've used a few BTs (Moto and Plantronic) over the years and am currently on the Jawbone Icons (I have two). Pretty happy with them, but it does seem that the Droid X loses them with no rhyme or reason. Might work for an hour or two, then drops in and out repeatedly. Sometimes, just doesn't communicate with them.

Always curious about others. Newer Plantronics and Moto are on the list to try. But, am reasonably happy. I'd be "very" happy if they would stay connected consistently . Audio both ways is excellent and music now plays on the icons. So, pretty cool.

psychotic_penguin
02-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Music plays on my H17txt, as a music lover having one ear for tunes is sacrilege in my opinion but it'll do in a pinch

uhmat77
02-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I use the rocketfish bluetooth headphones. you can take calls on them as well. theres a pretty good price on them if anyone wants them, I think its like 18 bucks on this one site. Il look for the link right now.

EDIT:
$17.95 shipped bt headphones (http://www.emtcompany.com/rocketfish-headset-sale.html)

kcap122
02-14-2011, 11:11 PM
I use the rocketfish bluetooth headphones. you can take calls on them as well. theres a pretty good price on them if anyone wants them, I think its like 18 bucks on this one site. Il look for the link right now.

EDIT:
$17.95 shipped bt headphones (http://www.emtcompany.com/rocketfish-headset-sale.html)

that's a really good deal. how is the sound quality and connection quality?

Phildo
02-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Music plays on my H17txt, as a music lover having one ear for tunes is sacrilege in my opinion but it'll do in a pinch

same here, but, i tend to use my H17txt while at work, and i have a radio with earpiece already in my right ear, so i just put my H17txt in my left and rock on while working. the audio is loud enough for me, but yet i can still hear any customers i may talk to while playing music and have zero issues hearing them, so i cannot complain one bit about having music only in one ear :)

Getsome122
02-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Someone said they used one that also served as an fm transmitter.

Can't find the thread now but want to did that one and try it out. I think its a jawbone...

DX- rooted, deodexed, strapped, OC'd, and themed how I like it.

dropd1us
02-15-2011, 07:20 AM
That would be something to check into.
Let us know of you find the thread....

Someone said they used one that also served as an fm transmitter.

Can't find the thread now but want to did that one and try it out. I think its a jawbone...

DX- rooted, deodexed, strapped, OC'd, and themed how I like it.

swyped from droid x

gunner1982
02-15-2011, 08:23 AM
I use the altec Lansing back beat 903 and love them I haven't had any problems with calls or when listening to music and I got them from buy.com for around $45 with shipping

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

uhmat77
02-15-2011, 10:58 AM
that's a really good deal. how is the sound quality and connection quality?
Actually they are pretty nice. I havent had any problems connecting either.