PDA

View Full Version : Wy contacts in liberty tool box

skennelly
02-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Curious if anyone knows the difference between the wy contacts and contacts (aosp) in the app mangement in liberty.

My assumption is that the aosp is the default setting.

Sent from my DROID X in Western Illinois

shanehillsr
02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Curious if anyone knows the difference between the wy contacts and contacts (aosp) in the app mangement in liberty.

My assumption is that the aosp is the default setting.

You know I was wondering the same thing

mikeinrichmond
02-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Curious if anyone knows the difference between the wy contacts and contacts (aosp) in the app mangement in liberty. My assumption is that the aosp is the default setting.

Wy contacts was made by a dev. over on the XDA forum, didn't really notice a lot of difference with it for the time I used it.

Dustin0308
02-10-2011, 09:06 PM
What's the difference between the two tho
Wy contacts was made by a dev. over on the XDA forum, didn't really notice a lot of difference with it for the time I used it.

Yes the AOSP contacts is the default on Liberty..

LiBeRaTeD onePOINTfive

mikeinrichmond
02-10-2011, 09:11 PM
What's the difference between the two tho
LiBeRaTeD onePOINTfive

There is a thread over on the XDA forum about it..Here it is:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [APP MOD] WyContacts 1.1 (150210) (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=5453301&postcount=1)

kejar31
02-10-2011, 09:13 PM
WyContacts is the contacts included with the default install of Liberty.. The only reason it is in the toolbox, is for people who install the AOSP one the decide they want wycontacts back instead.

mikeinrichmond
02-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Good to know, thought it was the other way around. Thanks Kejar! :)

Dustin0308
02-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Thanks
There is a thread over on the XDA forum about it..Here it is:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [APP MOD] WyContacts 1.1 (150210) (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=5453301&postcount=1)

LiBeRaTeD onePOINTfive

skennelly
02-11-2011, 07:02 AM
WyContacts is the contacts included with the default install of Liberty.. The only reason it is in the toolbox, is for people who install the AOSP one the decide they want wycontacts back instead.

I thought that might be the case, but hadn't messed with it because I didn't know which was the default. Apparently my my assumption for the default was incorrect.

Thanks