PDA

View Full Version : Music information

TeeX
01-30-2011, 11:44 AM
When I load a bunch of my music onto my DX, it doesn't have the music information (artist, title, etc.), and just lists it under "Unknown Artist".

Anybody know how to have it pull the information? I'm just using the stock music player, if that makes any difference.

PeakyBoo
01-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Anybody know how to have it pull the information? I'm just using the stock music player, if that makes any difference.

iSyncr for pc if on Windows available at The Market .
Or
iSyncr for Mac also in The Mkt.

I am on a imac all I do is Drag-n-Drop my plylst to the plylst folder on the sd card. But u can use iSyncr for ease of use. Hope this helps.

RbxFcsd/BlkJceBlu/DX

PeakyBoo
01-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Sry forgot to mention, I also am using Power Amp as my player.

RbxFcsd/BlkJceBlu/DX

TeeX
01-30-2011, 02:10 PM
thanks for your suggestion - downloaded and using isync. However, it seems the only way to sync or choose music is from a playlist. Is this correct?? I would like to just choose a few songs here and there, or a single album from an artist and not have to make a playlist for each thing I want to transfer to my phone.

PeakyBoo
01-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Not a problem. Glad to help.
As far as your question goes , I myself have not try that. I will b at my computer later on tonight and will see what is up. Will update u soon as I find out something.

RbxFcsd/BlkJceBlu/DX

PeakyBoo
01-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey Tee,
1) open iTunes on your mac.
2) Plug DX into you computer in Mass Storage mode ( Make sure debugging is turned on. This should happen automatically )
3) Double click on your DX Volume icon to mount your DX SDCard. You should see iSyncr there.
4) Double click it iSyncr will open.
5) Click Options button.
6) Make sure ( Sync Only Checked Songs ) is check and what ever else that you want is check or uncheck.
Then go into iTunes select the playlist that your songs are on, and un-check the ones you don't want. Hope this Helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

BenBrown
02-09-2011, 11:59 AM
If the tag information is not in your song file I don't believe any player is going to show you what you are playing.

jmckemy
02-10-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm using winamp. How do I get my albums to play in the correct order instead of alphabetical?