PDA

View Full Version : By Req: Droid X High Gloss Black FlexiSkin TPU Cases in Stock

OneStepAhead
01-25-2011, 03:16 PM
I've had many people from the droidxforums email me asking about non-pattern TPU cases. I've finally got them in stock in High Gloss Black! My cases are not Amzer or Luxmo branded, but we all share a supplier and the cases are made from the same mold in the same factory. Only difference is the packaging (and the lower price and fast shipping of course!). As always, you can use coupon code DXF for a 10% discount on your first order. I also have 6 colors of Argyle cases and screen protectors in stock. I ship all orders placed before 3:00pm CST the same day from Madison, WI. Thanks for the support guys, you have really helped my little site grow :)

Motorola Droid X High Gloss Black FlexiSkin TPU Case Motorola Droid X High Gloss Black FlexiSkin TPU Case [] - $7.95 : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA (http://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=49)

royolpunk
01-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Really nice! I have one question though, are these silicone or is it some glossy material? Will it attract lint and get dirty?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Woolf
01-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Of course you post this a day after I just bought an Argyle. :p If I like the Argyle I may be ordering this one as well :)

psychotic_penguin
01-25-2011, 04:47 PM
I just bought one, been looking for something other than argyle forever.

I'll post up comments when I receive it, thanks.

OneStepAhead
01-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Really nice! I have one question though, are these silicone or is it some glossy material? Will it attract lint and get dirty?

These are made of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) which is a hybrid material of sorts, in between a hard and a soft case. It's a flexible material, but stiffer then silicone.
I just got them in yesterday so I'll have to report back about the lint factor, I can say that generally TPU attracts lint far less then silicone, but on a black case it may still be visible.
I'll give it the old "in pocket" test today and post back on the results.

crispy1
01-26-2011, 08:19 AM
If its any good I may switch from my seidio. I like the slick black look.

anneparker
02-15-2011, 04:06 AM
It seems like people are getting to personnel with their mobile issues.. They should cover their mobile with certain skin cover and droid mobile is good thing if you have then skin cover make it too beautiful to show of . I think your certain problem will be solved out.

htc droid incredible skin cover
(http://www.decalskin.com)