PDA

View Full Version : ringer volume

raymond324
01-15-2011, 11:39 PM
hello I'm a new owner to a droid x and new to this forum so if someone can help me find a way to increase the volume of my ringer so that it would be louder. as of now i have it turned up all the way and it is still hard for me to hear so if there is some kind of booster app i can get or something else i can do to make to louder. thanks for all the help.

juny20
01-15-2011, 11:55 PM
I'll be interested in any reply to this. I consider all volumes on the Droid X extremely low. The phone with the best volume I've own was a Blackberry Curve. Loud and clear...I struggle with the X...

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

raymond324
01-16-2011, 12:04 AM
thanks i tought it was me hitting the big 40 mark and my hearing was going already lol.

I'll be interested in any reply to this. I consider all volumes on the Droid X extremely low. The phone with the best volume I've own was a Blackberry Curve. Loud and clear...I struggle with the X...

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Getsome122
01-16-2011, 12:06 AM
You guys are right. The stock ringers are quiet. Use your own mp3 or download ringers and most will be louder.

But even at a good volume I have to say my bb storm 2 did have a better speaker than the X but the X kicks its a$$ everywhere else

DX- rooted, strapped, OC'd, and themed how I like it.