PDA

View Full Version : Any other Wii, Xbox, Psp, NDS Modders out there?

AdamTomaino
01-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Any other Wii, Xbox, Psp, NDS Modders out there? This is what attracted me to the DX in the first Place :):p

GlowinSmurff
01-13-2011, 04:26 PM
I was into that a while back, don't risk it on my 360 but my psp's are hacked and my itouch is as well.
Ds and ps3 I haven't gotten to yet, my ps 2 was hacked a well. I just always am interested in getting the most out of my hardware. Most of my past phones have also been hacked/customized beyond normal allowance....how about you?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

sambobber2
01-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Yep, my PsP is hacked, other than my phone, thats it.

tycoon177
01-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Ps3 mw2 cls ya!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Getsome122
01-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Can any real hacking still be done on a ps3 since installation of other OS's was removed?

CrAsH_OvErIdE
01-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Funny story actually. I just got done building my annual $1500 gaming rig a couple of weeks ago, and decided to get a PSP3000. I was in the middle of trying to overclock and mod this tiny piece of sony retardism when I realized that the gaming rig I was using to download codes and commands is ten times more fun then the console.
Gaming consoles suck. LoL. I wouldn't mind downloading a ps3 emulator for my X though. I already got NES, SNES, ATARI, and SEGA. Games work good too.

Dude.... Your getting a DROID!

GlowinSmurff
01-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Funny story actually. I just got done building my annual $1500 gaming rig a couple of weeks ago, and decided to get a PSP3000. I was in the middle of trying to overclock and mod this tiny piece of sony retardism when I realized that the gaming rig I was using to download codes and commands is ten times more fun then the console.
Gaming consoles suck. LoL. I wouldn't mind downloading a ps3 emulator for my X though. I already got NES, SNES, ATARI, and SEGA. Games work good too.

Nobody asked for smart ass answers, not to mention the cpu on a X couldn't handle a ps3 emulator, plus a psp3000 is a few years old and outdated, so w/o anything positive to contribute to a thread, don't.

Getsome122
01-13-2011, 08:26 PM

Lmao.... I have emulators for all those to.... haven't messed with any if them in a while.

AdamTomaino
01-14-2011, 06:19 AM

Slow down tough-guy, everyone on this forum already knows about psx,snes, nes, etc emulators for the DX. If you don't like console gaming thats Cool. Go back to your basement play WoW.

And if you can build a PC for under 300$ that meets the following specs more power too ya:

PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz
1 VMX vector unit per core
512KB L2 cache
7 x SPE @3.2GHz
7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs
7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE
* 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS

GPU: RSX @550MHz

1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance
Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels
Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines

Sound: Dolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell-base processing)
Memory:

256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz
256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz

System Bandwidth:

Main RAM: 25.6GB/s
VRAM: 22.4GB/s
RSX: 20GB/s (write) + 15GB/s (read)
SB: 2.5GB/s (write) + 2.5GB/s (read)

System Floating Point Performance: 2 TFLOPS
Storage:

HDD
Detachable 2.5” HDD slot x 1

I/O:

USB: Front x 4, Rear x 2 (USB2.0)
Memory Stick: standard/Duo, PRO x 1
SD: standard/mini x 1
CompactFlash: (Type I, II) x 1

Communication: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) x3 (input x 1 + output x 2)
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR)
Controller:

Bluetooth (up to 7)
USB2.0 (wired)
Wi-Fi (PSP®)
Network (over IP)

AV Output:

Screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
HDMI: HDMI out x 2
Analog: AV MULTI OUT x 1
Digital audio: DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) x 1

CD Disc media (read only):

PlayStation CD-ROM
PlayStation 2 CD-ROM
CD-DA (ROM), CD-R, CD-RW
SACD Hybrid (CD layer), SACD HD
DualDisc (audio side), DualDisc (DVD side)

DVD Disc media (read only):

PlayStation 2 DVD-ROM
PLAYSTATION 3 DVD-ROM
DVD-Video: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW

Blu-ray Disc media (read only):

PLAYSTATION 3 BD-ROM
BD-Video: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE

CrAsH_OvErIdE
01-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Takes alot of talent buying barebones. Try putting something together using your own knowledge. But as far as consoles go, I dont really care. I play them, I just prefer a good pc. And I can afford good equipment. LoL
And yes. I know all of the ps3 stats. I used to own one before I converted over to pc. But if you can imagine trying to do the things on a playstation that you do on pc, you would understand. And this is what I replaced the ps3 with.
Acer 23" flat
AMD phenom 9500 cpu
XFX geforce 8500 mobo
XFX gforce 9600 gso
8Gbs ddr 2 800mhz
PowerUp midtower
Ultra 650 PSU
LG dvd blueray cd
But it is by far not the best pc I run. I also have a gaming rig that eats computer chips and craps consoles. ;-)

tycoon177
01-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Can any real hacking still be done on a ps3 since installation of other OS's was removed?

:D yep

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CrAsH_OvErIdE
01-14-2011, 07:38 AM
But for all of the little kids out there that feel the need to defend multimillion dollar corps. I feel your pain, life would suck if I was grounded to my room every day and didn't have a pocket device. Hahahaha! Grow up.

CrAsH_OvErIdE
01-14-2011, 08:09 AM
I think that the X could play ps3 emulators. It plays the new NFS and Madden fine... LoL. And if it can't, I am sure the new Bionic could. Not that I even care. I use my phone only when I can't be by my pc. (AKA life support system) LMFAO!

cruckus
01-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Well they say the new dual cores would be able to support gameplay similar to the next Gen consoles but I used to hack my psps

CrAsH_OvErIdE
01-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Yeh, I tried to hack mine, but I had a problem with the ver. os I was running to do what I wanted and the pc was already on the way. So I just gave it to some 5 year old and said "have fun". :-D

Back me up. I'm going in....

AdamTomaino
01-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Can you please provide a link to some more information on how to mod a PS3? mine gathers dust (except for the occasional bluray and GT5)?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]