PDA

View Full Version : Want to pee rude cell phone users off? Buy this

Cheaptoad
01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
GPS Jammer | Cell phone Jammer | Phone jammer | Whosale | Factory | Supplier | Dropship | Manufacturer at Thejammerworld.com (http://www.thejammerworld.com/)

psychotic_penguin
01-10-2011, 08:22 PM
That's just wrong....I like it

Backnblack
01-10-2011, 08:24 PM
United States: Cell phone blocking devices are used by federal officials under certain circumstances. Privacy rights of property owners may affect the policy and application of law within buildings. The FCC may issue a permit that waivers the law for private use. For radio communications, it is illegal to operate, manufacture, import, or offer for sale, including advertising (Communications Act of 1934).[8] Blocking radio communications in public can carry fines of up to $11,000 or imprisonment of up to one year.[9] The Homeland Security Act of 2002 may override the Communications Act of 1934

Goodluck with that.....Doubt it would make it past customs.

psychotic_penguin
01-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Not worth all that thanks BNB

Backnblack
01-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Not worth all that thanks BNB

Plus IIRC it's a Class 3 felony

Cheaptoad
01-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Um you guys know this was a joke right?

Sent from my DROIDX

redsox 98
01-10-2011, 09:15 PM
I have a buddy that has one that fits in his pocket real simple on and off switch. He uses it when he goes to the movies. You would never find it unless you went through his pockets.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Cheaptoad
01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
I like him

Sent from my DROIDX

Abe21599
01-10-2011, 10:01 PM
United States: Cell phone blocking devices are used by federal officials under certain circumstances. Privacy rights of property owners may affect the policy and application of law within buildings. The FCC may issue a permit that waivers the law for private use. For radio communications, it is illegal to operate, manufacture, import, or offer for sale, including advertising (Communications Act of 1934).[8] Blocking radio communications in public can carry fines of up to $11,000 or imprisonment of up to one year.[9] The Homeland Security Act of 2002 may override the Communications Act of 1934

Goodluck with that.....Doubt it would make it past customs.

i was gonna post this too

Um you guys know this was a joke right?

Sent from my DROIDX

kinda hard to tell when all u do is post a link..

spodoc
01-10-2011, 10:08 PM
I personally find this highly selfish and unethical.

Unethical: It's a felony offense and besides, not your place to block other's communication
Selfish: You are not considering others. Maybe a person at the movies is on-call doctor or something.

OK, so don't flame me... I know the chatty-kathy types at the movies are being selfish also, but unless you have a pin-point type device you can aim at a rude person, then I think you are very much in the wrong for doing this, should you have that ability.

That said, I concede I have wished to have the ability at times :) and have likely committed a felony without knowing it at some point in my life.

Edit: boy do I come off as a wet sock, stick-in-the-mud, goody two shoes in that post or what?

DebianDog
01-11-2011, 06:34 AM
I almost bought my wife one of these for clients that take calls when they are talking to a Doctor (her). It is so freaking rude taking a personal, non emergency, calls when you are in a meeting of having a conversation with anyone. That's why they invented voice mail and caller ID. Redial on any phone these days works awesome!

To add if I am "on call" I do not go to movies I need to be near the computer. Or in the doctors case, he should stay near the hospital. He or she get paid enough to be on-call to miss a movie or wait till they are NOT on-call.

This is also the reason I no longer go to movie theaters. Last time I almost got into a fight with a guy because he insisted on talking to someone during the movie, it about came to blows.

joeyjackpot
01-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Am I the only one who enters a thread labeled "Want to pee rude cell phone users off? Buy this" knowing it HAS to be a joke or humorous in nature? lol

Cmon... poor OP wasn't serious...

joeyjackpot
01-11-2011, 08:36 AM
I almost bought my wife one of these for clients that take calls when they are talking to a Doctor (her). It is so freaking rude taking a personal, non emergency, calls when you are in a meeting of having a conversation with anyone. That's why they invented voice mail and caller ID. Redial on any phone these days works awesome!

To add if I am "on call" I do not go to movies I need to be near the computer. Or in the doctors case, he should stay near the hospital. He or she get paid enough to be on-call to miss a movie or wait till they are NOT on-call.

This is also the reason I no longer go to movie theaters. Last time I almost got into a fight with a guy because he insisted on talking to someone during the movie, it about came to blows.

omg i don't go to the movie theaters because they want to charge me the price of the DVD to watch the movie once... and then they want me to buy a 55 gallon drum of cola and popcorn for $19. no thank you. I can watch it free from home thank you much. and my home is back in realitiyville where a 2 liter bottle of soda is around $0.99 cents and 3 bucks of microwave popcorn is more than 2 people can eat in an hour and a half. I'm not saying that I can't deal with some overhead on "prepared snacks" but c'mon. Movie theater popcorn has a 1,275% markup, on average : http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/finance-mostoverpricedproducts/movie-theater-popcorn/

Cheaptoad
01-11-2011, 11:29 AM
I actually thought of a situation when one of these can be used. How about during exams at a school. I'm sure kids know how to use the phone to their full advantage for test taking.

P.S. It's not like I'm trying to sell these to you. But I know a guy that knows a guy that has a brother that may be able to get one for you. :-)

joeyjackpot
01-11-2011, 11:35 AM
I actually thought of a situation when one of these can be used. How about during exams at a school. I'm sure kids know how to use the phone to their full advantage for test taking.

P.S. It's not like I'm trying to sell these to you. But I know a guy that knows a guy that has a brother that may be able to get one for you. :-)

If people don't want cell waves getting into a room (like a test center), they already don't.