PDA

View Full Version : any word on the trident holster yet?

hemi1300
01-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Been checkin their site almost every day and still nothin. Anybody know when they will be available. Have heard it was supposed to be available the first of january, but obviously not

royolpunk
01-09-2011, 11:32 AM
It was delayed due to some engineering probelms. Why don't you eemail them for the most up to date answer they can give you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

blackwater
01-09-2011, 04:42 PM
I got tired of waiting on Tridents holster to come out. I am retiring my Kraken case for the OB Defender. I made this decision solely because it has a holster.

royolpunk
01-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Same. I have thrown away my Kraken case and now am looking to switch to a case that has a holster.

jbjr43
01-09-2011, 05:30 PM
According to Customer Service the holster will be available end of January. Since I have been emailing since early December (lots of emails) but didn't order the case he told me I will get a 20% plus free shipping code when I ordered the case, which I did Friday.

Shot from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

maineultraclassic
01-09-2011, 07:14 PM
I emailed Trident this past week about this, and they said 2 weeks and it should be available.

Anyone who removed their Kraken case and needs a good home for it...............let me know, I'll take it and pay the shipping to get it here.

Steve