PDA

View Full Version : backup assistant GONE!

shaunp
01-08-2011, 11:41 PM
I dont know what i did but after i installed the GummyJar ROM my backup assistant is gone! How do i get it back?
Please help!

Thanks.

Bajaman
01-08-2011, 11:52 PM
You didn't do anything. It was removed from the rom. GummyJar is a blurless rom, so my thought is that you cannot bring it back without jumping through many hoops.

1KDS
01-08-2011, 11:54 PM
You can't bring it back at all. If google doesn't bring your contacts back automagically you can log on to backup assistant online and export to google I believe

psychotic_penguin
01-08-2011, 11:55 PM
+1 to what bajaman said, Backup Assistant is part of blur and Gummy is blurless. If you want it back it's a process to get it, just sync your contacts through your GMail account and you'll be fine.

shaunp
01-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Ok thanks. I went back to stock to see if it comes back but still gone. If I remember clearly, I froze it or something like that previously. Is that going to be a problem in the future? I tried to find out how I froze it but could not find it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

1KDS
01-09-2011, 10:05 AM
did you use titanium backup to freeze it? if so, go to backup/restore in titanium and scroll to backup assistant and defrost it.