PDA

View Full Version : Hey, MMO fans! A new game called Rift is looking for beta testers

Cheaptoad
01-07-2011, 04:08 PM
I signed up on their site about 2 weeks ago and they are having a beta weekend this weekend. So today I got an invite for this weekend. Seems like they have a beta test for a few days, shut down the server, fix what ever they need to, then bring it up again in a few more weeks.

RIFT - Beta Central (http://www.riftgame.com/en/beta/index.php)

If you get in let me know and we can mame and kill together

xrazedx
01-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Lol, got bored of dungeon defenders?

Swyped n sent from my X

Cheaptoad
01-07-2011, 04:38 PM
As awesome as that game is I'd rather play a pc game.

xrazedx
01-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Dungeon defenders is a soon-to-be pc game, but I know what you mean.

Swyped n sent from my X

skyshadow
01-20-2011, 11:21 AM
Not really interested. It just looks like another Wow,guild wars rip off. And any game that advertises by ripping on wow "were not in azeroth anymore" has gotta suck something fierce. I used to be heavy into mmo's and I know for a fact that nothing can provide the quality experience that blizzard can.

Liberated from my Droid X

DebianDog
01-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Yep and unlike Wow and Starcraft it is Windows Only - Fail

Cheaptoad
01-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Didn't it take wow a few years to be available for mac?

Sent from my DROIDX

Cheaptoad
01-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Not really interested. It just looks like another Wow,guild wars rip off. And any game that advertises by ripping on wow "were not in azeroth anymore" has gotta suck something fierce. I used to be heavy into mmo's and I know for a fact that nothing can provide the quality experience that blizzard can.

Liberated from my Droid X

Actually they are all ripoffs of everquest if you really think about it. An mmo by definition a are all very similar. There isn't to much difference between any of them

Sent from my DROIDX

DebianDog
01-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Actually they are all ripoffs of everquest if you really think about it. An mmo by definition a are all very similar. There isn't to much difference between any of them

Sent from my DROIDX

I think you mean they are a rip off of D&D :p

Cheaptoad
01-20-2011, 01:56 PM
How true

Me. I'm so bored with wow I'm looking for anything else to play
Sent from my DROIDX

DebianDog
01-20-2011, 02:06 PM
I just bought the new Startcraft last night. It is hooked into Battlenet for team play. You have rankings etc. I like it so far since it is so much like the old one.

Cheaptoad
01-20-2011, 02:19 PM
If like it if diablo was out

Sent from my DROIDX

Slayer611
02-23-2011, 12:29 AM
I beta tested and pre-ordered, felt like a great game, tons of character options, I could prolly make 25-40 viable class builds for each class, the soul system is amazing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App