PDA

View Full Version : Will Seidio replace defective products purchased from Amazon?

morocco
01-03-2011, 01:24 AM
When I had my BB Storm I used a Seidio case and liked it quite a bit... when it worked properly. The two halves stopped latching together a few months after I got it (I only removed it - carefully - for the occasional battery pull), but I contacted Seidio and got a replacement no problem. Given all that, Iím interested in the Innocase Surface for my Droid X. The Seidio cases can be got for quite a bit cheaper on Amazon, but Iím worried about possible future problems. My past experience with Seidio cases leads me to believe any issues will arise after the 30 day refund/exchange policy offered by the seller on Amazon.

So, my question is: if I purchase a Seidio case from Amazon (or any other non-Seidio retailer), will Seidio still replace my case if it turns out to be defective down the road?

Thanks for any help.

Backnblack
01-03-2011, 05:21 AM
You would need to email Seidio for that answer.
My guess is Amazon would have to do it.

Garemlin
01-03-2011, 05:50 AM
Why not just go through Amazon??? They have a very easy return and replace policy. That is unless it was bought through one of Amazon's 3rd party retailers. Then you deal with them direct.

morocco
01-03-2011, 11:33 PM
I was asking more in regards to 3rd party retailers that sell through Amazon. Backnblack seems to be right that I'll have to contact Seidio to get a solid answer... I was just hoping someone had had experience with this sort of thing.