01-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Congrats but it was anybody's game this year

Beamed from my DroidX

chucklehead
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Congrats to my hometown team!!

Cigar_Junkie
01-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Go Panthers! Oops, wrong thread. Come to think of it, wrong year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

midwaymonster
01-03-2011, 09:50 AM
umm.... GO BEARS!

mikeinrichmond
01-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Go Seahawks, the first team since 1933 to go to the playoffs with a losing record..lol

Dustin0308
01-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Not yet...even if you do get past the Ravens you more than likely will face the Pats, who have already decimated you guys once before..it the jets who just got done beating your beloved squeelers.
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2078/2010champs.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX

didiwags
01-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Yeah the Steelers wont make it.... Pats will beat them!

Backnblack
01-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Yeah the Steelers wont make it.... Pats will beat them!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1483/cheatersm.jpg

didiwags
01-16-2011, 02:27 PM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1483/cheatersm.jpg

That is to tiny I cant read it LOL

ARHicken
01-16-2011, 03:06 PM
J-e-t-s

210droid
01-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Da Pack

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

DebianDog
01-16-2011, 03:30 PM
J-e-t-s

I am no Jets fan but.... Me too

I think the Pats have their number though

Beamed from my DroidX

Backnblack
01-16-2011, 06:46 PM
I think the Pats have their number though

You were saying?

DebianDog
01-16-2011, 06:58 PM
I was pulling for the Jets!! Pats had their number.....just the wrong number... apparently.

Some questionable coaching calls there on Billiceck though

Beamed from my DroidX

psychotic_penguin
01-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Nothing more satisfyingly than seeing New England lose even to the Jets which I despise nearly as much

MutantCheese
01-16-2011, 07:43 PM
I agree with above ^

Cheaptoad
01-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Not yet...even if you do get past the Ravens you more than likely will face the Pats, who have already decimated you guys once before..it the jets who just got done beating your beloved squeelers.

Sent from my DROIDX

Want to rethink that comment?

Sent from my DROIDX

didiwags
01-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Guess I am a bears fan now lol and as hard as it is to say... I will be a Steelers fan next week too!!! Lol I want the Jets to go down!!!!

Cheaptoad
01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Mwahahahaha

Sent from my DROIDX

CrAsH_OvErIdE
01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
I like Jets and Steelers. What do I do now? LoL.

Back me up. I'm going in....

Dustin0308
01-16-2011, 08:14 PM
I also mentioned the jets so no..I don't think I will rethink that comment..remember..they just beat you..go jets

Want to rethink that comment?

Sent from my DROIDX

Sent from my DROIDX

Cheaptoad
01-20-2011, 06:11 PM
If you go by past history, the jets will crash and burn

Sent from my DROIDX

Dustin0308
01-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Well if you also go that route..the pats have the best record in the playoffs at home since the 70s..only losing twice..last year against baltimore and this year against the jets..past history means nothing..each season is different.

If you go by past history, the jets will crash and burn

Sent from my DROIDX

Sent from my LiBeRaTeD Droid X

AdamTomaino
01-21-2011, 02:26 PM
A screenshot of my Burg'd out DX::p

Dustin0308
01-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Nice....hate the steelers but that is cool. Ha

Backnblack
01-25-2011, 03:48 PM
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1452/manofsteelq.jpg

Dustin0308
01-25-2011, 04:52 PM
I thought he retired? Ha

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1452/manofsteelq.jpg

krabbby
01-26-2011, 03:33 PM
F*** yeah. Steelers knocking on sevens door

Dustin0308
01-26-2011, 04:22 PM
On every steeler trophy is Vince Lombardis name...every single one of them has Green Bay written all over it...GO GREENBAY!

F*** yeah. Steelers knocking on sevens door

mikeinrichmond
01-26-2011, 04:24 PM
On every steeler trophy is Vince Lombardis name...every single one of them has Green Bay written all over it...GO GREENBAY!

Interesting point...LOL...Go Pack!

Dustin0308
01-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Ha...I hate cocky steeler fans.

Interesting point...LOL...Go Pack!

Dustin0308
01-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Check this out Stooler fans. Ha ha
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2011/01/haters-guide-to-the-postseason-pittsburgh-steelers-afc-2nd-seed.html

krabbby
01-27-2011, 06:47 AM
Well everyone is against the Steelers on here so ill shut up. Ill just let our 6 superbowl trophies speak for me. You can let your 3 try to defend themselves. Maybe you can win one in this decade.

Dustin0308
01-27-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm not even a packers fan lol..I just hate the steelers because all their fans are cocky..sorry but you owe the past couple of sbs to the ravens..they injured maddox who got big ben in there..the steelers as a team is a great team..there's no denying that...but half the fans they have now jumped on the bandwagon..and the nfl is feeding off of that to gain more profit..its a business..always will be..its all about the money
Well everyone is against the Steelers on here so ill shut up. Ill just let our 6 superbowl trophies speak for me. You can let your 3 try to defend themselves. Maybe you can win one in this decade.

krabbby
01-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Regardless, the Steelers are good, even with all of their injuries. Our best defensive lineman, our best safety, our center, our wide reciever, and almost our whole starting offensive line. Not to mention all of the cheap hits that seem to always be called on our team and never the others. We have made.it against all odds. Its gonna be a good game either way.

Dustin0308
01-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Cheap shots? Ha. You need to look again. You got calls that went your way all season..one case in point..the controversial win against miami..clearly a bad call..shouldn't have been called a td from the beginning but knowing their was a pile up and there had to be clear evidence the "unknowing" ref made a td call..they should have let it play out..miami made the recovery because the player was running away with the ball..how about the hold call in the ravens game that negated a td? Nfl network said it was a questionable call that probably shouldn't have been called. So you got plenty of game changing calls to go your way..and injuries are no excuse..plenty of teams have them and are fine...green bay being one. It will be an excellent game but the steeler fans can't say the refs helped to lessen their chances this year. That couldn't be further from the truth. You guys played excellent football as always but every person that's not a steeler fans knows who americas team is...its not dallas..its the steelers..and the nfl again will profit from that just like they used to with dallas..case closed.
Regardless, the Steelers are good, even with all of their injuries. Our best defensive lineman, our best safety, our center, our wide reciever, and almost our whole starting offensive line. Not to mention all of the cheap hits that seem to always be called on our team and never the others. We have made.it against all odds. Its gonna be a good game either way.

krabbby
01-27-2011, 04:42 PM
There was no definite proof that it was out before he was down. James harrison was also called for any hit that was even questionable. Meanwhile the hit agains hines ward that was easily harder than harrisons hits wasn't called.

Dustin0308
01-27-2011, 06:00 PM
yes it was..it was ruled a fumble and then they said it remains steelers ball bc there's quote "no official recovery". When there was. Miami came running out with the ball. The calls your talking about haven't decided the outcome of the game..they weren't game changing calls. So your argument has no merit. Care to try again?...heres a link to that game...
Controversial call helps Steelers outlast Miami Dolphins - Miami Dolphins - MiamiHerald.com (http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/10/24/1889336/steelers-outlast-miami-dolphins.html)
There was no definite proof that it was out before he was down. James harrison was also called for any hit that was even questionable. Meanwhile the hit agains hines ward that was easily harder than harrisons hits wasn't called.

Couldbeworse
01-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Wow, are my steelers really Gonna be the new team to hate? Don't be like that. We can't help being awesome. Everyone Just sit back and enjoy the super bowl, probably gonna be a lockout next year anyway THEN what are we gonna watch? Baseball? Ugh...

ybtc
01-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Can't get to the super bowl without a little luck... haters gonna hate! Pittsburghs goin to the super bowl heeeere we go!

Dustin0308
01-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Thats why everyone hates them. lol..bc they have cocky fans. Be more humble with your beloved six sb championships and then they may not be...and as i already pointed out..from a business perspective the nfl cant go wrong with the steelers. They have the largest fanbase in the nfl which equals more sb rings, more team apparel, more advertisements...its a pathetic attempt to draw the masses to jump on the bandwagon to love the steelers..ive noticed it for quite some time now. Dallas was that, now the steelers are. Only haughty steeler fans dont recognize it because they are swimming in a pool of their own self satisfaction of having their team win 6 sb's and nothing else to live for in life except talk about how much they love the steelers and say how much better their team is when another team is brought up..lol..i got more where that came from..i hate the steelers yes, but i respect them as a team with history...but their fans have got a lot to learn..let the steeler fans have a team like the lions who struggle to win one game in a season, then wave those sb trophies around...your only bragging bc your on top right now. Things will change then let see how many fans will say "my steelers".
Wow, are my steelers really Gonna be the new team to hate? Don't be like that. We can't help being awesome. Everyone Just sit back and enjoy the super bowl, probably gonna be a lockout next year anyway THEN what are we gonna watch? Baseball? Ugh...

Brandon9559
01-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Go Panthers! Oops, wrong thread. Come to think of it, wrong year.

Right there with ya buddy

Dustin0308
01-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Ha
Right there with ya buddy

krabbby
01-28-2011, 05:59 AM
There is a fine line between cocky and supportive. Also the Steelers have always had the odds and sometimes even the refs against them, but they always manage to pull through. One major one that comes to.mind is afc divisional game before super bowl 40. Polamalu had that great interception, fell on the ground maintaining control, but when he got up his knee hit the ball and knocked it out. What was a catch and fumble was made a incomplete catch because, once again, the refs are usually against the Steelers.

Dustin0308
01-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Yes there is a fine line....waving your six sb wins around when another team is mentioned is cocky. Every steeler fan I talk to does that. I live in pa so I am around them everyday. And as regards to the to bad call on the interception, I don't recall it but will look it up because most fans will show a baised attitude towards their team. Example, my post above about the fumble against miami..the steeler fan said it wansnt a fumble where video and pictures prove it clearly was. And things from the past don't affect this season..I gave two examples among many that I didn't give where the game was practically handed to them when the other team made a play..that interception didn't take points off the board..the two examples I gave affected the points. The fumble at the goal line and the holding call on the punt return. The refs are usually for the steelers.
There is a fine line between cocky and supportive. Also the Steelers have always had the odds and sometimes even the refs against them, but they always manage to pull through. One major one that comes to.mind is afc divisional game before super bowl 40. Polamalu had that great interception, fell on the ground maintaining control, but when he got up his knee hit the ball and knocked it out. What was a catch and fumble was made a incomplete catch because, once again, the refs are usually against the Steelers.

ybtc
01-29-2011, 12:10 AM
Dustin seems to be really heated about the steelers...... he must be a browns fan!

Dustin0308
01-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Wrong..ha..and not heated...just observant.

Dustin seems to be really heated about the steelers...... he must be a browns fan!

krabbby
01-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Im getting more angry his team isn't in the superbowl so he's trying to put down the teams that are. Probably a ravens fan. Also dustin, have you checked out the play I told you about in the arc divisional game vs the colts?

Dustin0308
01-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Ha not hard to get you guys angry. Lol and no I haven't..and not putting down the teams that are..just one..green bay is cool. Just messing with you steeler fans you take this stuff way too serious.
Im getting more angry his team isn't in the superbowl so he's trying to put down the teams that are. Probably a ravens fan. Also dustin, have you checked out the play I told you about in the arc divisional game vs the colts?

Dustin0308
01-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Just looked it up..it was a bad call...but as I said..didn't take away or put points on the board. NFL admitted to making a mistake and it didn't cost you the game. If the refs or NFL were really against you (as you guys have said) they wouldn't have admitted to making a mistake..happens in every game..some calls are worse than others..this one wasnt really significant IMO because no points were involved on that particular ruling..again..the examples i have given had points involved on those particular plays. And I respect the steelers team as a whole but I'm not fond of their fans..I know sunday will be an excellent game and if you guys win then great..I'm happy for ya..just trying to get under your skin a little ha ha.

Dustin0308
02-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Steeler fans check this out...not a dis on steeler fans..but is kinda crazy IMO. lol
Pennsylvania county expected to change name to 'Black and Gold' - Shutdown Corner - NFL* - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Pennsylvania-county-plans-to-change-name-to-Bla?urn=nfl-314730)

ToeJamm57
02-01-2011, 11:39 AM
It is our patriotic duty to root for the Packers. Here is the logic...

The Packers beat the Bears. As a result, they will save this country approximately $100,000,000. To that end, we owe them a debt of gratitude and they deserve our cheers.

How are they saving this money you ask? They beat the Bears. This is the favorite team of our sitting President. If the Bears had made it to the Super Bowl the cost of setting up security for the President to attend the game would have been astronomical. So, by beating the Bears, the Packers have proven themselves to be fiscally responsible patriots (with as small P).
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

maderschramm
02-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Packers shall prevail!

Dustin0308
02-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I hope so man.
Packers shall prevail!

ToeJamm57
02-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Everyone's jealous cause I'm from Detroit and we've got the Lions!!!!

I need some Prozac.

rdtournay
02-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Would you share the wallpaper?

Liberty 1.0
Black Juice
Oc & Uv
Ext Bat

Dustin0308
02-01-2011, 09:03 PM
I like the lions..they always seem to be awesome in the 1st half but then something changes....
Everyone's jealous cause I'm from Detroit and we've got the Lions!!!!

I need some Prozac.

Dustin0308
02-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Ahh...no number seven..great game but green bay wanted it more..the vince lombardi trophy goes home....congrats Green Bay!

LiBeRaTeD onePOINTfive