PDA

View Full Version : Cant assign pics to my contacts...

bull6599
12-19-2010, 02:22 PM
For whatever reason my X wont assign pics to my contacts. At the "Contacts:Info" screen I press the menu button and go to edit. At the "Edit Contact" screen I click on the add photo icon beside the top name box then select "Use Existing Photo" > Files > Phone Files then I go to my picture folder and select a photo but the pics never show up. Anyone else have or ever have this problem?

redheadhusker
01-31-2011, 12:33 PM
I am having the same issue...did you ever figure this out? Somehow I was able to get one pic added to one contact over the weekend but now I can't get it to work again...not sure if it has to do with the folder that the pics are in on my SD card??

spodoc
01-31-2011, 12:43 PM
I am having the same issue...did you ever figure this out? Somehow I was able to get one pic added to one contact over the weekend but now I can't get it to work again...not sure if it has to do with the folder that the pics are in on my SD card??

Use those steps, but when prompted, choose the gallery to find the picture rather than a file manager. Don't ask me why it works only w/ the gallery that's just the way it is :)

noXcuse
01-31-2011, 12:48 PM
Easiest way to do it, is on a PC, in your Gmail account.

spodoc
01-31-2011, 12:51 PM
If using exchange, I have found better results doing it through phone rather than Gmail or facebook.