PDA

View Full Version : DroidXForums.com Case Winners Announced!

danDroid
12-17-2010, 11:20 PM
http://www.droidforums.net/img/droid-x-case-1210.jpg

It's time to announce the winners of the DroidXForums.com OtterBox Case Giveaway! Three lucky winners are going to enjoy the best protection you can possibly get for your Droid X. As always to keep the playing field level we use Random.org to select the winners. And so, without further ado, let me introduce you to the winners!

http://www.droidforums.net/img/random1215.png

Receiving the Motorola Droid X Defender Series Case:
5. ferraritmnt

I need a case like this because Tuesday afternoon while walking to class I got hit by a car. The first thing I checked was my X, to make sure it was ok. And then once I made sure it was fine I got up and made sure I was ok. Just for future reference, it's pretty surreal to see a car coming at you like that. Luckily it was relatively low speed but my feet still went above my head in the air.

Receiving the Motorola Droid X Communter Series Case:
38. douglasfamily

I work in a kitchen. Between bumping into tables and greasy fingers I need serious protection. Thanks for the chance.

Receiving the Motorola Droid X Impact Series Case:
57. Les

WOW!!! this is amazing I would love to have an otter box case.. I heard they were the best and I only want the best for my DX!!! I just can not afford one at this time which is sad.. My wife is a college stundent and my money is slim because of the job I had to select at this time... Plus on top of this my son just broke his arm and he is 5... But he is so strong with all that happened!!!

We would like to thank Otterbox for providing these awesome cases and of course we thank all you that participated in this give away!

psychotic_penguin
12-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Grats to all

wicked
12-18-2010, 01:12 AM
Congratulations everyone :)

Les
12-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Wow!!! Thank you I have never won anything like this before.. This is amazing.. The X has protection finally!!! WooHoooo!!! Thank you Otterbox and droidXforums!

smalltowngirl13
12-18-2010, 05:22 AM
Congrats all!!

Garemlin
12-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Congrats you guys!!!!

pat3ck
12-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Congratulations to the winners!

douglasfamily
12-18-2010, 11:47 PM
So excited and happy with the way droidxforums handles there buisness. Thanks goes out to you and OtterBox for the awesome prize. You guys really made my hollidays.

Les
12-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Received the Otterbox Impact case and ohhh it is a cozy fit!