PDA

View Full Version : Blurry email apk?

joshw0000
12-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the blurry email apk? I flashed the rumm rx rom today. Most of the blur apps where removed from it. I believe it has an AOSP email.apk. I get a lot of junk e-mail and typically delete it without ever opening it. On the blur e-mail app, the deleted e-mails were gone forever. On the AOSP email app, they sometimes pop back up in my inbox. I have Rubix Blurry on my sd card.. I scrolled through the /system/app folder but couldn't find any email apks. Im not even sure I can replace the existing one on my current rom. Any feedback?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

wicked
12-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the blurry email apk? I flashed the rumm rx rom today. Most of the blur apps where removed from it. I believe it has an AOSP email.apk. I get a lot of junk e-mail and typically delete it without ever opening it. On the blur e-mail app, the deleted e-mails were gone forever. On the AOSP email app, they sometimes pop back up in my inbox. I have Rubix Blurry on my sd card.. I scrolled through the /system/app folder but couldn't find any email apks. Im not even sure I can replace the existing one on my current rom. Any feedback?

Try here buddy http://www.chadhaney.com/droidXDefault/

joshw0000
12-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the site. I'll bookmark it. Unfortunately, bluremail.apk wont install on this rom. I'm sure theirs another app required for this one to function properly.

turdbogls
12-12-2010, 03:31 PM
try the bluremail.apk, bluremail.odex, and bluremailengine.apk from this site.
http://www.chadhaney.com/droidXDefault/

i tried to install it last night and it wouldn't work for me. i ended up having a couple that wouldn't install for whatever reason, so i SBF'd and all is well with my phone.

joshw0000
12-12-2010, 06:43 PM
try the bluremail.apk, bluremail.odex, and bluremailengine.apk from this site.
http://www.chadhaney.com/droidXDefault/

i tried to install it last night and it wouldn't work for me. i ended up having a couple that wouldn't install for whatever reason, so i SBF'd and all is well with my phone.

The bluremail.apk from this site wouldn't install. I originally only placed it in/ system/app and rebooted. When nothing happened, I tried to manually install it but it wouldn't. I was able to install the bluremail.apk and bluremailengine.apk from the .516 section but the app would never open. I finally just installed the AOSP email app again and removed the blur one. If anyone has any luck with this, let us know what you did.

wicked
12-12-2010, 06:48 PM
after copying the file over to /system/app are you setting permissions?
User: Read/Write
Group: Read
Others: Read

joshw0000
12-12-2010, 07:26 PM
after copying the file over to /system/app are you setting permissions?
User: Read/Write
Group: Read
Others: Read

I just tried it again and reset the permissions. Still no go. The app is installed but will not open.