PDA

View Full Version : OC & cleanin house

thewakka1
12-01-2010, 03:44 PM
So I downloaded jrummy apo looks real nice. I got rid of milstone and setCPU. Now I am tryin to decide on astro or root explorer. I am familliar with astro but root explorer is more complex looking. I dont know what all you can do with root explorer, it just looks similar to astro. I have both,what would yall do , or whats the diferences?

Droid-Xer
12-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Its best to get both. I have both anyway. Root explorer allows you to access to system files, rename, remove. Astro is more of a regular file manager.

joeyjackpot
12-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Root explorer is a paid app, if that makes a difference. I think it's way more useful than Astro as it gives you access to the PHONE's files not just your SD card's...

Abe21599
12-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Root explorer is a paid app, if that makes a difference. I think it's way more useful than Astro as it gives you access to the PHONE's files not just your SD card's...

yep astro is only a file manager for the SDcard while RE is all files. while the UI looks nicer on Astro, RE has more functionality.

wicked
12-01-2010, 04:04 PM
What Abe said...

thewakka1
12-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Thank you. This forum has been more than helpful. Its to long of a list to thank everyone. Im starting to think this droid is mine there are many like it but this is mine. Thanks . I will spend more time with RE