PDA

View Full Version : Overclock terminal interface with other useful tools! Need testers!

drew408
11-05-2010, 09:21 PM
For learning purposes and fun...I have been developing a simple terminal interface to a lot of the root features we all love. Overclocking, nandroid, system performance, useful commands, etc., etc. At this point it is still in the very early stages and I am looking for testers to use it, and give me feedback. What would you change or add? Bugs? Or whatever else. The main feature is the ability to overclock your droid x with ease and without an app running in the background constantly. So here it is....Simplicity!

A couple notes
This was designed for a Blur based ROM and has not been tested on AOSP versions. Feel free to test and let me know!
When using the nandroid options you need to boot into bootstrap recovery and mount the system and sdcard under "Mounts and storage"
It will read "unmount system" and "unmount sdcard" when done right.

v.0.1
The main features are currently stable. You will find a couple options simply don't work. This is because those scripts are not created yet, I'm planning on those features and trying to make it easier to implement them once those scripts are finished.

~I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY SIMPLICITY'S USE!~
~USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!~

drew408
11-06-2010, 07:06 AM
To install put simplicity.zip on you sdcard and reboot into bootstrap recovery. Install zip from sdcard.
Reboot phone, then

adb shell
su
sh /system/SDX/SDX.sh

Then from then on to run simplicity

adb shell
sdx