PDA

View Full Version : 2.1 sbf problems

Cavz903
11-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Hey guys im getting have to send my phone back in for a replacement since my HDMI port does not work.

I downloaded the SBF from rootzwiki and followed the instructions to the t. Installed rsd lite 4.7 installed the 32bit drivers. rebooted into bootloader and selected the sbf and hit start. it went all the way to 100% then said it was rebooting the phone.

Im now stuck in a droid eye bootloop.

it said i needed to reboot into bootloader and wipe data/cache, but when i do, i just get the android with the triangle and the exclamation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

C Dippa
11-05-2010, 01:50 PM
it said i needed to reboot into bootloader and wipe data/cache, but when i do, i just get the android with the triangle and the exclamation.

The triangle with the exclamation is recovery, not the bootloader. To get into bootloader, hold power, volume down, and camera button.

Cavz903
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
The triangle with the exclamation is recovery, not the bootloader. To get into bootloader, hold power, volume down, and camera button.

Im sorry it says to boot into recovery and wipe. i just didnt realize that i needed to hit the search button to enter recovery. got in, wiped and rebooted just fine...

C Dippa
11-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Nice...glad you got it working.