PDA

View Full Version : What accesories are necessary for a droid x?

jake92695
11-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Hello,
i had a thread earlier about selling my blackberry for a droid x and having just enough money, now my aunt found an iphone 4 and shes giving me half the profit for selling it. SO i was wondering what are the best cases and screen protectors and what accesories just make the phone better. Thanks!

bsbabcock
11-02-2010, 04:25 PM
I just did the three-pack screen protectors at the Verizon store $7-8 along with the shell/holster combo.. Done.
Set Your Location (http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=12204&page=1)
Any generic car-mount that will work in your car is a go. I did the generic that hooks to air-vent.. Works like a champ.
Maybe a car charger later.

BigDaddyNYY
11-02-2010, 04:33 PM
If you have your car charger/home charger or USB cable from your Blackberry, keep that so you don't have to buy a new one for your DX. I still use my chargers from my BB Storm for my DX, not sure what other accessories are needed, maybe a case/holster, and a screen protector if you feel the need. As far as a stand, I haven't tried it yet, but the stands from ezestand.com look nice and they are not expensive. Almost forgot, I would either consider the extended battery, or a portable battery to recharge the phone when away from a power source, I picked up a Motorola portable battery and adapter from eBay for a little over $10 that makes plane travel easier.

TreyStyles
11-04-2010, 05:59 PM
I have the Phantom Skinz Chromatics - Black Carbon Fiber protector instead of a gel case. It looks GREAT and is super sleek. My DX still fits in my car dock without removing the spacer. They also included 2 screen protectors which are awesome. Way better than the screen protectors from VZW. I def recommend this combo, and the Phantom Skinz have plenty of color options to chose from. Check it out!!!

Phantom Skinz Chromatics for Motorola Droid X- Colored Protection Film, Cases, Covers (http://phantomskinz.com/motoroladroidxchromatics.aspx)