Cheaptoad
10-23-2010, 05:15 PM
They can be from a movie, book, play, TV show, poem, song, anywhere

42 - Douglas Adams

Nice knockers!! - Young Frankenstein

What's your favorite color? - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

nmagnum
10-23-2010, 05:34 PM
"HEEEYYYYYYYY YOOOUUUU GUYSSSSS" Sloth, Goonies.

Sent from DROID X while ruling the world!

Garemlin
10-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Chicks cannot hold de smoke. Dat's what it is. Brian Johnson - The Breakfast Club

Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place. John Bender - The Breakfast Club

Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist ****, twinkle-toed ********** down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it. Out-****ing-standing! I will PT you all until you ****ing die! I'll PT you until your a**holes are sucking buttermilk! Gunnery Sergeant Hartman - Full Metal Jacket

Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Gordon Gecko - Wall Street

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car. The Wolf - Pulp Fiction

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. Jules - Pulp Fiction

psychotic_penguin
10-23-2010, 06:32 PM
William Stranix - Under Siege: I got tired of coming up with last-minute desperate solutions to impossible problems created by other f#%ing people......

Harry Doyle - Major League: JUST a bit outside!.....

SSgt Barnes - Platoon: You smoke this sh*t to escape from reality? Me I don't need this sh*t......I am reality.......

Skwisgaar Swigelf - Metalocalypse: Uh, gives that clowns a little bit of a smack.......

Nathan Explosion - Metalocalypse: We will make everything metal, we will make it blacker then the blackest black times infinity.....

markiepaul
10-23-2010, 06:41 PM
I like your nurses uniform guy.
These are O.R. scrubs.
Oh are they?

-Rushmore

SoundQcar
10-23-2010, 06:41 PM
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt" — Abraham Lincoln

[Listening skeptically to German propaganda coming over a loudspeaker]
Captain John Miller: "The Statue of Liberty is kaput" - that's disconcerting.

behemoth
10-29-2010, 10:42 PM
I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. -George S. Patton

droider4life
10-29-2010, 10:50 PM
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt" — Abraham Lincoln

[Listening skeptically to German propaganda coming over a loudspeaker]
Captain John Miller: "The Statue of Liberty is kaput" - that's disconcerting.
+1............
"I refuse to have a battle of witts, with an unarmed man" -the old man ha ha ha

jmims
10-29-2010, 11:37 PM
"Marla... she's like the sore at the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it... but you can't." -- Edward Norton, Fight Club

droider4life
10-29-2010, 11:51 PM
"When I got locked up, you was like plickety plow, plickety plow,and now your like KABLAMM AND SOME OPRAH SH*T!! -Martin lawrence- Blue streak.

smalltowngirl13
10-30-2010, 06:25 AM
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - The Princess Diaries

"Only dead fish swim with the the stream." - a high school teacher

"Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down." - not sure, just one I have always liked.

"Failure is not an option." - NASA

maxpower
10-30-2010, 06:59 AM
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”

-- Martina Navratilova

Cheaptoad
11-01-2010, 09:51 PM
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - The Princess Diaries

"Only dead fish swim with the the stream." - a high school teacher

"Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down." - not sure, just one I have always liked.

"Failure is not an option." - NASA

I think it's
Failure is not falling down, Failure is staying down.

smalltowngirl13
11-01-2010, 09:52 PM
I think it's
Failure is not falling down, Failure is not getting back up.

Oh wow - there was a small typo... :)

I shall edit my post and your quote...

hollywood
11-02-2010, 12:12 AM
"Well, that's because you've got big jugs. I mean your boobs are huge. I mean, I wanna squeeze 'em. Mama!" -Jim Carrey, Liar Liar

"Yes. Yes. Oh, yeah. Can ya feel that, buddy? Huh? Huh? Huh? ...I have exorcised the demons... this house is clear." -Jim Carrey, Ace Ventura

And just about all of Jim Carrey's memorable quotes.

Also, check my signature. There is another one I really like. :)

ambulance dude
11-02-2010, 06:39 AM
Life's a garden, dig it...........Joe Dirt

hollovoid7
11-02-2010, 06:50 AM
What's the matter colonel sanders.. Chicken?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Martin030908
11-02-2010, 07:13 AM
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Colonel Sanders via Will Ferrel in Talledega Nights.

redwinger2001
11-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Bacon's gooood....pork chops are goooood- vincent, pulp fiction

smalltowngirl13
11-02-2010, 12:46 PM
I just had lunch with my son and this was a poster hanging in his school....

HERO...Here everyone respects others...

I thought that was kinda cool...

holydroid
11-02-2010, 03:52 PM
"There are two things you can do with your head down, pray and hit a golf ball." - Lee Trevino

chucklehead
11-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
~ Bruce Lee

I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.
~ John Lennon
You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
~ Dale Carnegie

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
~ William Shakespeare

You make me want to be a better man.
~ Jack Nicholson as Melvin Udall in As Good As It Gets

There's a lot of things about me that you don't know anything about. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner. A rebel.
~ Pee Wee Herman

omnicious
11-04-2010, 12:25 AM
"Why do girls have butts on their chest?" - Goku, Dragonball

jmims
11-04-2010, 12:33 AM
"Am I saying 'MEOW'? Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?" -- Foster from Super Troopers