PDA

View Full Version : Pandora and Video

prpredators
10-20-2010, 10:07 PM
I was in the yard watching the kids play. I turned on Pandora and they liked the song so they started dancing around while playing football. I tried to turn the video camera on to capture what they were doing. Once I hit the camcorder record, it didn't record and pandora stopped playing. Do these two functions not work simultaneously? Has anyone else come across this?
Just got my X 3 weeks ago, so I'm trying everything and loving it!

prpredators
10-21-2010, 01:17 PM
So it seems it not just pandora. I tried it while listening stock audio player and once you click record it pauses the music player.

prpredators
11-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Anyone try this yet?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Milehighmetalhead
12-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Noticed that too. I'm assuming it turns the sound off so it can record the sounds correctly for the video camera. There may be a way to change that if you're rooted but I don't know for sure.

prpredators
12-03-2010, 05:52 PM
that's what i'm thinking as well, but my wife's samsung fascinate is able to play music and switch and use the camera or video recorder. I have to look into rooting a bit more. maybe in another couple months after the "newness" is gone and i'm not so afraid to brick my phone!

Droid-Xer
12-04-2010, 02:08 AM
You can't brick your phone rooting it unless you throw a brick at it. You can't brick your phone period with the newest sbf out to restore your phone. Seems to be an issue with the sound having to be used by one or the other.