[ROM] AOKP [unofficial]

This is a discussion on [ROM] AOKP [unofficial] within the AOKP forums, part of the Ice Cream Sandwich ROMs category; Anybody get an issue with charging? I turn the phone off, and it stays off as long as it's unplugged, but then when i plug ...

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: [ROM] AOKP [unofficial]

Anybody get an issue with charging? I turn the phone off, and it stays off as long as it's unplugged, but then when i plug it in to charge, it turns on, and i cant get it to stay off!

2. Droid X Forums
    Ads

Most Creative Screenshot
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs226 View Post
    Anybody get an issue with charging? I turn the phone off, and it stays off as long as it's unplugged, but then when i plug it in to charge, it turns on, and i cant get it to stay off!
    Normal. Staying off is a blur feature that's not built into 2nd int roms

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums
    Droid X powered by ICS
    I've got my SBF badge.

X Informant
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Why doesn't the camcorder work anymore? It worked fine on build 35 I used to have.

Edit- After about 5 hours of running b38 (which is amazing BTW!) I've encountered an intermittent problem where I can tap on the keyboard and it'll suggest corrections, but no text will appear in the box I'm trying to type in. I've cleared the data for the keyboar and I still have this problem. If I exit out of the app and fire it up again it'll work for a while, but it inevitably comes back.
    Last edited by Chunkerz; 06-13-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkerz View Post
    After about 5 hours of running b38 (which is amazing BTW!) I've encountered an intermittent problem where I can tap on the keyboard and it'll suggest corrections, but no text will appear in the box I'm trying to type in. I've cleared the data for the keyboar and I still have this problem. If I exit out of the app and fire it up again it'll work for a while, but it inevitably comes back.

I noticed the same problem, but it only happened for me once, right after I turned on my phone the other day. It happened in Chomp SMS, but I just restarted the app and I haven't noticed it again since. What app(s) were you using when the problem started?

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 21.2%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsThree FriendsCreated Album pictures100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    251 times
    This happened to me a few times as well. Not sure if its the app or the keyboard. I just back out of the app then open it up again and it works.

****May's pink ics and xparent pink!****

X Informant
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0.7%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered100 Experience Points31 days registered7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shnigglefratz View Post

I noticed the same problem, but it only happened for me once, right after I turned on my phone the other day. It happened in Chomp SMS, but I just restarted the app and I haven't noticed it again since. What app(s) were you using when the problem started?
    I was using the stock messaging app. It's the only app I've used so far that required a keyboard. It goes away for a while after a reboot, but it comes back after a few hours. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next build, along with a working camcorder again.

Does anyone else have working MMS on b38? It worked for me without doing the APN fix.

Edit- while in the middle of a call the dial pad doesn't show up, no matter what I do. Sometimes a pop up will appear saying "display dial pad", but when I try that the screen just turns off. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sorry for another edit, but the clock seems to freeze until I sync it with the network provided values. After that it works for a while, but freezes again. I also can't get to CWM. It goes to the boot logo, then went to the "charge while off" type screen you get on standard GB and said my battery was a 60% (in reality it was only at 10%). I did have my phone on the charger, but I didn't think AOKP had charge while off?

Just an update for that: I can't even get past the boot animation anymore. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and nothing. My battery has only ~5% left, so I can't do an SBF. I have my old standard size battery somewhere, but I can't find it

I promise this is the last edit! I found my old battery, SBF'd to .604, rooted, and all is well. I think I'll stay on rooted .604 until a new build comes out. No offence to the developers, but b38 stunk. The old b35 I had was almost perfect.
    Last edited by Chunkerz; 06-15-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Developer
    Developer
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 1.4%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points250 Experience Points31 days registered100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    OP updated for B39
    Maintaining unofficial AOKP builds for DX, D2, and D2G
    Team Gummy dev for DX, D2, D2G, and DPro
    Unofficial CM9 builds for DX, D2, and D2G

Technician X
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered250 Experience Points100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by x13thangelx View Post
    OP updated for B39
    Thx as always angel!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 21.2%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience PointsThree FriendsCreated Album pictures100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Member #
    Liked
    251 times
    Oooohhhhh doing this now!

****May's pink ics and xparent pink!****

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads